Angry OBAMA: COWERING IN FEAR IF MCcAIN!

So, obamarama has some bold new message of 'change' and wants to tell the world ALL ABOUT IT! [Like in Berlin];... but when he gets an opportunity to speak to us americans he is suddenly shy! He is Chicken-5h1t out of debates with McCain so frantically it is embarrassing to witness. I say, "Come-on obama, tell us all about your plans for change while I go make some pop-corn!" I really want to hear this, but he is wu55ing out and hiding like a cockroach. He only takes public appearances at perfectly friendly venues. [Like in Berlin]

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080802/D92AAGKO0.html

So much for all that cr@p-talk of his about "dialoge"!

LOL!!! WHAT A FOOL!

He will have talk with Akmadenijad of Iran, but not John McCain of Arizona!!!!!!

I AM OUTRAGED!!!!

I'm outraged that he's campaigning in other countries and using language about changing the world. He's not running for king of the world, he's running for prez of the US. What an arrogant jerk!

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    I'm outraged that he's campaigning in other countries and using language about changing the world. He's not running for king of the world, he's running for prez of the US. What an arrogant jerk!
    ''''the standard three face-offs in the fall proposed by the Commission on Presidential Debates.'''' from the article.

That's another thing that pees me off. Why only three short debates and who is this commission? The administration of the USA involves some complicated stuff for voters to puzzle over, 3 debates ain't enough. Even if the format of what they loosely call a 'debate' was not in question to begin with, 3 of them ain't enough!

So we get more media coverage of obama speaking to crowds over-seas, that sucks!

They have been campaigning for over a year and we get debates 1 month before we are suppose to elect them.....we are only sheep to them..that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
    They have been campaigning for over a year and we get debates 1 month before we are suppose to elect them.....we are only sheep to them..that's it.
    Great point BigJon.

Democrats are trying to run around our constitution.... The congress won't vote on an energy bill via democratic leadership will not allow it and I DO think this is a pretty ripe time to be voting on such,.. then the democratic presidential candidate won't even debate his 'big change' ideas. Bunch of pansies. All they have is fluff and media-hype, not one damm bit of substance.

I hope voters will wise-up and throw some of those democrat rat-bastards out of office, and some of the republican incumbents too.

You can politic to the EU and ME but you can't talk in front of the people that are actually voting and will be effected by that vote.

He hasn't had long enough to remember his robotic responses.

He want's people to have the least amount of time to decide for themselves as possible....."in case they don't like him"

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post

And why was he speaking English? I thought he was embarassed when Americans went to Europe and could only say "thank-you". I didn't even hear him say THAT in German. Another do as I say, not as I do moment??? What a tool. What a schmuck !!.......
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    And why was he speaking English? I thought he was embarassed when Americans went to Europe and could only say "thank-you". I didn't even hear him say THAT in German. Another do as I say, not as I do moment??? What a tool. What a schmuck !!.......
    Well what do you expect? He is no Regan or Kennedy what is he? A person who can speak platitudes and say flowery words that don't mean nothing. A hollow shell of a man who if elected will move to the left faster than you can say the commies are coming. Let's hope enough Americans aren't that hollow and naive to believe in the song and dance show being put on.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater