How dependable is the Bryant 355CAV Evolution Series

Curious on how good the Bryant 355CAV 95% Gas furnace is. Good history? Is a 3 stage too much? Live in MN, cold winters-1100 square feet main living level. Basement is same. Split level that equals about 2200 squ ft. Needs about 66000btu through calculations. Any tips? Rookie at this

I haven't heard anything bad about the 3-stage Carrier/Bryant furnace. It is a newer product, though. The Evolution system is a nice one. Make sure you get the Evolution control. What are you doing for A/C, if you plan on doing anything? I don't think a 3-stage is too much. It's for comfort. It will, if properly sized, spend most of its time on low fire--quieter operation.

That would be a very nice unit coupled with the Evolution control. Don't let them put it on a single stage thermostat though.

If you happen to get a contracotr who tells you he will not install that furnace unless you purchase the infinity controller he should be the guy to hire. I have this furnace and love it, does evrything for you, once you figure out where you like to keep the heat set point, and cooling set point he will kind of run itself and log how you use the furnace if that makes sense. It's best to set it and forget it and during the heating season to set the T-Stat say at 68* and have the fan run 24/7 should run like a charm. If your not getting any duct work done at the saemtime make sure he inspecs your existing duct work so it will handle the air flow. I live in Wisconsin your neighbor so it should be a good choice for you as well, enjoy !!!!

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Neighbors,so where is Brett Farve going to end up??

Brett served his time here in GB but he should not have tried to come out of retirerment. What he has done now is wrong and if he really still wants to play he should step up to the plate and tell GB they owe him nothing and I think GB will more than likely release him, since it was a blind sided hit Favre gave the GB organization, But that's just my opinion. To me it really doesn't matter where he goes to play.