Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Robos hitting the cough syrup again. I think he is a closet liberal anyway.
    Like I said before, we will be coming from Vegas via the grand canyon. should hit ft.morgan sometime late friday. i have a few cell #'s from years past, unless you changed em. Liz,Jerry,Robo,VMC and Spots, I think thats all I have.

Will be offline next week. I read up a little on ft.morgan, seems glen miller was born there, he is almost as famous as Spots.
    Dayna is excited to see yinz guys, she is much improved from last year, thank God. I may hobble around some but my back/leg gets a little bit better every day so ...... ya may have to fetch me a drink now and again, thats all, I may ask Jeff to handle that detail, he always seems to have a drink handy.
    looking forward to it, can't believe its #5 already, where the hell did the time go, geeze.,
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    Like I said before, we will be coming from Vegas via the grand canyon. should hit ft.morgan sometime late friday. i have a few cell #'s from years past, unless you changed em. Liz,Jerry,Robo,VMC and Spots, I think thats all I have.

Will be offline next week. I read up a little on ft.morgan, seems glen miller was born there, he is almost as famous as Spots.
    Dayna is excited to see yinz guys, she is much improved from last year, thank God. I may hobble around some but my back/leg gets a little bit better every day so ...... ya may have to fetch me a drink now and again, thats all, I may ask Jeff to handle that detail, he always seems to have a drink handy.
    looking forward to it, can't believe its #5 already, where the hell did the time go, geeze.,

I'll tote ya a beer or two you you poor pathetic old man
    Last edited by jpb2; 08-04-2008 at 10:12 AM. Reason: spell like a retard
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

I may hobble around some but my back leg gets a little bit better every day so ...... ya may have to fetch me a drink now and again, .,

Glad to hear Dayna is doing so much better! Were really looking forward to seeing her too! I'm sorry to say it buddy..... but it seems they may have made you part dog during the surgery....... and the steaks I bought dont even have bones. Oh well, you can have a real one if you dont bite anybody......
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Sounds like a lot of fun and comradery.

I have always been socially liberal, for the most part. I just happen to use my brain rather then my heart when it comes to politics.
    My cell numbers have changed.
    Company Nextel# 610-342-6122 or direct connect# 168*13898*48
    Personal cell# 443-955-2999
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12