Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 weeks from today........

I'll have the best bunch of HVAC-pros in the world begin trickling in from all over the good ol USA and Canada [not dutchie land]. Theres a concert in the park downtown Thurs. nite, so if any of you get in late, follow yer ears!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

these things seem to come around faster and faster every year, why is that?
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

It's an age thing Ed
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Hey Spotts, I'm looking at coming up on the 16th for at least most of the day (work permitting) Got room for a last minute addition to the bunch??

Quote Originally Posted by Refer-Madness View Post
    Hey Spotts, I'm looking at coming up on the 16th for at least most of the day (work permitting) Got room for a last minute addition to the bunch??

You kiddin? Of course we do. These are a great time and we spend quite a bunch to all get together. You'd be a nut not to check it out from just a long hours drive away. I'm planning on you!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post

I'll have the best bunch of HVAC-pros in the world begin trickling in from all over the good ol USA and Canada [not dutchie land]. !

How is Pat doing?.........Can't wait for the drive from Denver to Fort Morgan to catch up on old times. I really like sauerkraut...mmmmmmmm
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

I just called him. He's at army surplus. Whoa, wait, he just sent me a photo. Check him out.....

Walter Matthau

I just called him. He's at army surplus. Whoa, wait, he just sent me a photo. Check him out.....
    Walter Matthau

This is gonna be a fun weekend. What's the Sat. menu ? other than beer ? Can I bring anything to compliment it ?
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

no days off until i get to ft morgan
    gonna be many GUINNESS going down

I haven't been paying attention. Is there an agenda somewhere and was I supposed to send money? We will be flying in early on the 15th and may run over to Estes before hitting Fort Morgan. Is that a doable thing?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I wouldn't Robin. Estes is quite a drive from Denver and theres alot to see there. You'd spend the day drivin and not see nuttin. Oh, BTW...... No money. This is more like convention 1.
    Walter Matthau

Well if it's like convention 1, who do we send the $1,000 to? Everyone sent Dice $1,000 for the first convention....right? Everybody? Oh crap, he got me again

It is going to be wonderful seeing everyone again after a year. Sorta reminds me of that stupid liberal movie with Alan Alda; Same Time Next Year.

I work for a different company.

Dice has a new backbone.

Jerry is completely retired.

And I'm sure there will be more of us who have had changes in our lives since last year.

Looking forward to seeing all of you.

If I am sounding a bit sentimental it's because I am totally whacked out on cold medication since Thursday evening.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast