Lincoln pizza oven

Lincoln pizza oven

Onyone here have any experiance with a lincoln 3270 convection/conveyor type pizza oven like you see in pizza hut's?

hmmm...i worked on a pizza oven in a local pizza place...im not sure what brand or anything it was tho..it was a little while back..are you havin problems?

Quote Originally Posted by youngunnintech View Post
    hmmm...i worked on a pizza oven in a local pizza place...im not sure what brand or anything it was tho..it was a little while back..are you havin problems?
    This darn thing isn't cooking deep pan pizzas in the middle, they are a little doughy in the middle. I've adjusted the chain speed and heat and either way it will not cook in the middle, fan's working good. This unit is suppost to be set up for high altitude but I'm not sure if it has been, the unit is working at 6,000 FT.

I think these are blodgetts 3870.If they are check the blowers in the back. You can actually take an amp draw at the 4 bottom circuit breakers. On the motors that are working you should get an amp draw around 1.8-2.0, the motors that are not working will have an amp draw of .9-1.3 amps. I know this sounds strange, but what happens is the motors that are working pull the other motors into turning ( wrong direction) and it will induce an amp draw. Capacitors on these motors go out quite often. When the motors are going the wrong direction it causes bake problems.

Quote Originally Posted by eyezoftheworld View Post
    I think these are blodgetts 3870.If they are check the blowers in the back. You can actually take an amp draw at the 4 bottom circuit breakers. On the motors that are working you should get an amp draw around 1.8-2.0, the motors that are not working will have an amp draw of .9-1.3 amps. I know this sounds strange, but what happens is the motors that are working pull the other motors into turning ( wrong direction) and it will induce an amp draw. Capacitors on these motors go out quite often. When the motors are going the wrong direction it causes bake problems.
    This is one of the newer models that only has one drive motor for the chain and fan off one gearbox. I've been thinking about it all night and I'm thinking it's in my gas system, everthing is pointing to the burner, plus they got one on the bottom completely down because the igniton module went out. Im gonna give them both a good over haul on the burner side and see what happens. I really need to check my gas pressures!!! Thanks for all the input.

I see now. You have bofi ovens. Never encountered one with that kind of bake problem. I have encountered quite a few times pilot gas pressure problems. I have seen them with 8.0-9.0" water column on the pilot. The first time i ran into this I thought I had a bad ignition module because it wouldn't light the pilot all the time.

Oh, btw that was a pretty neat reciever you made the other day, i'll have to remember that trick.

been a while but check you finger configuration. Sounds like you have to much heat on the outer edges of the oven. Pizza Hut should have a program set up with Lincoln . So they would have the proper finger configuration. Bet it shipped with the wrong fingers or they put them back in wrong.

how long does it take to cook a pizza in one of those commercial oven?

Like I said its been a while but I think it was 7 to 8 minutes. Being in Denver I forgot you would get a btu loss I would check with manufacture I bet you are on to something with the altitude thing . I have had that bite me before in Taos