not sure if i have a restriction at them fixed bore or what going on

90 outside 75 inside 320 head 45 suction weight charge in with scale 3 ton air ease condensor with matched coil on a williamson oil furnace system worked fine for 3 weeks no problems now system quits and ice forms at the plentem and at the point where lines go thur block wall on the suction line. do you think the metering devise is blocked. please help me i am still a newbie at a/c

Get your count up to 15 and then apply for pro membership then we can help you. We do not know if you r pro or DIY. Those r the rules.

as he said. You read the rules when you joined to post?
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Then being new at A/C, you have a lead tech or boss that you can get to assist you. And show you how to determine what is wrong.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    Then being new at A/C, you have a lead tech or boss that you can get to assist you. And show you how to determine what is wrong.
    I agree don't be embarrest we all get stuck. even a pro calls the manufactor tech support once in a wile, start with your boss