Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What I found is when ever a system is iced up, there is something stoping air flow (blower, dirty coil IN or OD, dirty filter and sometimes you could be low of freon, which i found alot in this 2008 summer on most of my calls

Quote Originally Posted by justbud38134 View Post
    I tell a lot of my customers to go to the cheaper filters to improve ac performance. Some units just can't push through the thicker stuff!!!
    And then you can come back and clean that washable filter, THE EVAPORATOR COIL. Filtrete filters with about a million pleats and the 1'' washables are the only ones I have seen that are too restrictive. I would never recommend the 59 cent glass filters, they are a waste of 59 cents, might as well not put a filter in.

Quote Originally Posted by aintitfun View Post
    And then you can come back and clean that washable filter, THE EVAPORATOR COIL. Filtrete filters with about a million pleats and the 1'' washables are the only ones I have seen that are too restrictive. I would never recommend the 59 cent glass filters, they are a waste of 59 cents, might as well not put a filter in.
    yep, the cheaper 1" pleated filters are ok, glass filters are to catch the cats as they crawl through the return duct.
    You can't fix stupid

Talking Isn't cat fur BAD?

I know they aren't the best..but the blue ones kinda stop stuff dont they? Like cats and opossums?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12