Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789
    Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    One manufacturer has had fewer problems with its demand defrost system over the last 20ish years than is typical for the time/temp systems most use.
    May be for the demand defrost, but I have had to change out an awful lot of that brands boards for overheating circuits that are only apparent when you take the darned things out and look at the back of them
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Well,I 'm not ignorant!

Obnoxious,can't say I've never been.

Quote Originally Posted by dash View Post
    Well,I 'm not ignorant!

Obnoxious,can't say I've never been.
    Interesting. I am ignorant of a lot of things. I just assumed that no one knew everything and therefore everyone was ignorant of something. I've just never come across someone who is not ignorant of anything. Sorry I've misunderstood just how perfect you are dash.

Robo and Dash the two of you are held in fairly lofty regions on this board and I beleive in the industry. So the question that begs to be asked is What the hell are you two trying to accomplish? This is the public forum correct?

And I truly hope this isn't like getting between a husband and wife fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by adrianf View Post
    It's worse. Dash has been wanting me for several years now but has not had the nerve to leave his wife. I got tired of waiting and got married myself a year and a half ago. Dash is still having some issues over my no longer being available. It's a real emotional mess

I have to say what I did because I'm not allowed to refer to blue ovals

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Interesting. I am ignorant of a lot of things. I just assumed that no one knew everything and therefore everyone was ignorant of something. I've just never come across someone who is not ignorant of anything. Sorry I've misunderstood just how perfect you are dash.
    You in your ignorance have a point there.However you accusation of ignorance wasn't qualified and you as usual are twisting the words of others,even though you are admittedly ignorant,amazing isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    It's worse. Dash has been wanting me for several years now but has not had the nerve to leave his wife. I got tired of waiting and got married myself a year and a half ago. Dash is still having some issues over my no longer being available. It's a real emotional mess

I have to say what I did because I'm not allowed to refer to blue ovals
    You of all people should think before bringing my family into this.

I don't doubt you confessed love of men ,just not mutual,how many times do you have to be told?Geesh some men??,just don't take being rejected well.

Blue Ovals rock,nobody told me not to mention them,do you have that envy of being in the Blue Oval Club flaring up again??

Quote Originally Posted by adrianf View Post
    Robo and Dash the two of you are held in fairly lofty regions on this board and I beleive in the industry. So the question that begs to be asked is What the hell are you two trying to accomplish? This is the public forum correct?

Long history,just burst his bubble about air flow,Puron and the list goes on,to many times years ago,search that site that has the really old threads,if you want to see it,and I'm sure you don't.

I did that search ,and was tempted to post some,but thought better of it.

This is the Ask Our Pro's forum, and only Pro members that have been vetted by the AOPC may post advise, commentary, or ask questions of the OP here.

You can find the rules for posting and qualifications here.

Further infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.
    Last edited by beenthere; 11-08-2013 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Non Pro * member

makemice1976, this is the Ask Our Pro's forum, and only Pro members that have been vetted by the AOPC may post advise, commentary or ask questions of the OP here.

You can find the rules for posting and qualifications here.

Your post has been deleted.
    Further infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789