well i have a problem guys....

well i have a problem guys....

well, it looks like i have a ride if i were to go, it looks like I can book my flights around the same time as key's and be covered to and from the airport.

Now, for the next problem: All the rooms are gone!

so, I either need to find a roomie or find another motel that has a room.

Jack, what's the next motel option? And are there any other conventioneers staying there if there is?

Well now, as far as I know, Green MM still has a room. Call her up and if she does, you can switch it to your name........
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Can anybody call Greenie and ask if she still has a room that Pat can take over???? Wow, what a thought, guess who gets to sleep in whos bed?
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by ct_hvac_tech View Post
    Now, for the next problem: All the rooms are gone!

so, I either need to find a roomie or find another motel that has a room.

I got it....You sleep with Elaine.....I'll sleep with Jeff...Nickie will sleep with?....and so on and so on........and........so on............
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

That's just wrong
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Pat, no matter what you have a room buddy. Get booked. If greenies dont work out, I got one with 2 bedrooms to use as Muskies room. It will still be a meeing place in room 1 but there is another doored bedroom for you. Hows dat 'Pankey?
    Walter Matthau

What a prepared host !!!!!
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Pat.

I was talking to Dice and we think Muskie may have a room reserved and sure hasnt said that he is showing up....... That may be another option. No guarantees. Craig could just be messin wit us and will pull in Fri am. Either way, dude, this is Ft Morgan. Other than Car Show week this is the first full hotel of the year. Theres rooms a plenty bud. Do you have your plane tickets yet or what?????
    Walter Matthau