Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
    Hey Chad, can you do me a favor between casts? My original name was Spotts. It's still registered on the site somewhere, and I dont know how to find it. So I cant use it because I dont know the password it already exists so I cant choose it. Make sense???? I need that user cancelled [not used since 06] so I can re-use it. Might be a big pia so I didnt even ask last year. But Me thinks it might be easy, so I'm asking now. If ya cant, I'll live. I'll never win again, since my football head employee dont work here no more and I have no brain to pick.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

I'll take a week. Nice Barlow knife. Week 1 is good for me. Broncos play Oakland on Mon nite, Hooo-aaaaah
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Week 8 or any other is good for me!

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    Hey Chad, can you do me a favor between casts? My original name was Spotts. It's still registered on the site somewhere, and I dont know how to find it. So I cant use it because I dont know the password it already exists so I cant choose it. Make sense???? I need that user cancelled [not used since 06] so I can re-use it. Might be a big pia so I didnt even ask last year. But Me thinks it might be easy, so I'm asking now. If ya cant, I'll live. I'll never win again, since my football head employee dont work here no more and I have no brain to pick.
    You need to logout from Poolhost first then go to the link below

That is If you remember the e-mail you first signed up with

http://www.poolhost.com/index.asp?page=forgotpw.asp

Then go to User tools after you have logged in with the name and password you want to resign from the pool with and delete that username and password.

Then log back in and you should be all set

Get the check for the squares this week Jack?
    Last edited by small change; 08-02-2008 at 07:21 AM. Reason: More Info

I'm in!
    Whoever wins on my week can e-mail me with a request for something they might like from Arkansas. The only thing I can offer right now is a toothless, shoeless, pregnant prostitute.
    I don't think anyone would accept her as a prize.
    Last edited by swellmel; 08-02-2008 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Boo Boo
    "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by swellmel View Post
    I'm in!
    Whoever wins on my week can e-mail me with a request for something they might like from Arkansas. The only thing I can offer right now is a toothless, shoeless, pregnant prostitute.
    I don't think anyone would accept her as a prize.
    Is she cute?

I'll take a week also, and will offer a free clean and check with travel paid for by winner.

Seriously, I'll take any week again.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Quote Originally Posted by smokin68 View Post
    Is she cute?

I'll take a week also, and will offer a free clean and check with travel paid for by winner.

Seriously, I'll take any week again.
    No, she's oogly as hell, but I'll also throw in a bar of soap and any other disinfectant as needed!

Also, a warning to new-comers to this game--keep the weight of your prize down; it will save your arse in the end.
    "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." -- Mark Twain

Im no newb to sports betting or handicapping. but to pools I am. what is I'll take a week .Heck I roll every week during football college and pro.

is there an anty? hows the setup I registered already mcooling

are these picks againt the spread chad?
    eff the Ravens refertek

I'll take you on Titans V Ravens how much?

Quote Originally Posted by m-cooling View Post
    Im no newb to sports betting or handicapping. but to pools I am. what is I'll take a week .Heck I roll every week during football college and pro.

is there an anty? hows the setup I registered already mcooling

are these picks againt the spread chad?
    eff the Ravens refertek

I'll take you on Titans V Ravens how much?
    Okay, I can answer this one. The HVAC Football Pool is just a bragging rights pool. There is no entry fee. No money involved.

The term "I'll take a week" means that your are volunteering to provide a prize. Chad will post the prizes for a particular week with your name and what your have donated as a prize. But you do not have to donate a prize to be in the pool. Or do you have to donate a prize in order to win the prize for any particular week The winner of the pool gets to hold onto the throphy for a year. You get your name and the year engraved on the throphy plaque if you win. For the pool there is no spreads and it is only for the regular season.

Now once you are in the pool you can make side bets with who ever you want for as much as you want. You will meet people on this thread who I am sure will take your challenge.

Try it out. Its fun. Checking your pool picks is just one more thing to do on the upcoming Sunday afternoons.
    Last edited by Green Mountain; 08-03-2008 at 10:19 AM.

Thanks Benncool .That explains everything.
    I been handicapping for over 10 years now so surely I can win straight up

Sure would like to see ol mcooling on that trophy LOL or mcool if it won't fit

Id like to say I can go 70 % against the spread but not so. I can go over 50%

Last year I hit the first 5 monday night games against the spread with my own picks. Proud of that.

look forward to gettong my chance at the trophy

every Sat. and Sun. my computer screens full of live sports scores,etc.
    I'm a football junkie

Quote Originally Posted by m-cooling View Post
    Thanks Benncool .That explains everything.
    I been handicapping for over 10 years now so surely I can win straight up
    Sure would like to see ol mcooling on that trophy LOL or mcool if it won't fit
    Id like to say I can go 70 % against the spread but not so. I can go over 50%

Last year I hit the first 5 monday night games against the spread with my own picks. Proud of that.

look forward to gettong my chance at the trophy
    Welcome M-cooling

You don't need to be in the a/c biz, you could just handicap sports games instead of working at hvac.

I don't know if it is fair that we have a professional handicapper take part in our pool

Why you outta have one of those handicapping websites with all of your braggadocio goin on

The fun thing about this pool is everyone who plays gets a shot at the trophy.

And that is what this pool is all about.......fun

As the reigning champ I'd like to say welcome, posts like yours get the competitive juices going so to speak.

Try and take it easy on the rest of us.....okay

Sure thing.... I'll take week 14 or any that you need to fill in......Same old thing as always.....

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast