Confused What is the temp of a evaporative coil should be at?

If my attic temperature is around 115 to 120F, indoor temp near the return is 80F, indoor humidity is 44%, then under these conditions, what should the temperature of the indoor coil be at?

With this condition, my tech measured coil temp is at around 52F. However, the air temperature at the plenum is found to be at 66F, therefore only a split temp of 14F.

My unit is a 3-ton SEER-13 Goodman split system, am i seeing the best of what this unit can do, or perhaps i can still lower the air temp coming out of the plenum?

Oh by the way, it seems like even if I run my unit for a long period of time, my indoor humidity always stays at 43 to 45%. Is this normal? I would think the A/C should decrease the humidity over time. Outdoor humidity is only at 22 to 28%.

Thanks.

We would need more info to help if we could. SH, SC are a few. Have your tech do a better check of the system. He can't tell whats going on just by the coil temperatire and split.

What did the tech say the problem was? Did he say it was working OK?
    Its a good Life!

That's what he said, the system is working as it's supposed to. He said freon level is good, adding more will overcharge the system. Unfortunately, he didn't give me (perhaps he didn't take it) the superheat/subcool numbers.

I did see the low-side pressure is at 80, while high-side pressure is at 280.

On another note (not sure if this is allowed), can someone recommend a good/honest AC company in Phoenix, AZ area?