Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You mentioned all that other stuff you were gonna do, but what about fixing the problem

You may want to go further back aintit, My out of context was all a result from you being a b.tch. Hey if this is how you get off so be it. I personally don't have time for people with a bad attitude, smartasses with nothing good to say but self pleasure themselves. Thanks for clarifying where to go everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by tdlaskaris View Post
    You may want to go further back aintit, My out of context was all a result from you being a b.tch. Hey if this is how you get off so be it. I personally don't have time for people with a bad attitude, smartasses with nothing good to say but self pleasure themselves. Thanks for clarifying where to go everyone else.
    I dont see anything, I told you to read the site rules. Good day sir!

American Standard condensing unit trips thermals. Was able to briefly check before tripping again...takes forever to reset. Coils, fans, capacitors were good. Head pressure operating at 340 psi with 70 psi suction, not enough time to measure SC or SH, @ 90 degrees ambient. Discharge line extremely hot(out of compressor,into cond) and not even warm leaving condenser (almost cool even). Compressor drawing 22.3 amps (Rated Load Amps 18.6). While off on thermals and cond fan still operating refer pressures never equalized, as a matter of fact 10 min into it static pressures were 290/ 136 psi.

Clean the coil...........gotta love that spine fin...............

Coils were washed. If coils were dirty pressures would still not be reading 290 psi with compressor off.

You may have a restriction.............what is the suction pressure?

See that is whats throwing me off. It would have to be a solid restriction which would make the system pump down but for the 3-4 mins that it ran, suction pressure was steady 70 psi

It could be a partial restriction, or something thats moving around in the system..........I would pump it down open it up blow nitrogen through it at high pressure, check the piston or TXV, make sure that You dont have some mis matched equiptment ( 3 ton unit on a 2 tone evap) make sure there are no kinks, the put driers in and pull your vacume and leak check then see what happens.........

yeah, I checked system and it is a perfect match. Cond and evap are less than 2 yrs old. Txv looked good physicaly. It definately appears something is going on inside cond coil as the only abnormal temp drop is across it. No temperature drops were detected across driers as lines are cool at cond liquid line manifold/ header.

This really is not a DIY site. It uses to be, but not now. There are other places you can go to get and dispense help.
    Beware of advice given by some guy on the Internet.

Really, do i sound like a DIY? I can't get into the pro forum yet! or can I?

Really, do i sound like a DIY? I can't get into the pro forum yet! or can I?
    You said you were. might want to clarify.

A couple more posts and you can apply. How about telling us a little about yourself. You have thick enough skin and will fit in at this site.
    Beware of advice given by some guy on the Internet.

Smile

I'm sorry I was being sarcastic when I said I was. Someone rubbed me the wrong way

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12