Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Whats Going To Happen With Iran?

You would think he would be smart enough to at least keep his mouth shut and try to do what ever it is they are up to without anyone knowing. I just don't understand his thinking on this but can almost guarantee that someone is getting close to taking him out right or wrong.

Maybe the plan is to get oil moving up again, but there has to be something I am missing on this. Is he stupid enough to think Israel is going to do nothing after all the threats that they are going to disappear soon?

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080726/D925PJJG0.html

Many factions of the Islamic faith want a direct worldwide confrontation with all non-Muslims of all nationalities. Iran has been bolstered with wealth due to the situation created by the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq. Ironically, our fighting Islamic terrorism in the Middle East is financially benefitting other Islamic countries that support Islamic domination by terrorism but have not "yet" become openly aggresive.

Islamic nations are fighting a world war in which other nations don't even understand the rules to yet. While the rest of the world binds itself with national borders and State governments, Muslims worldwide have a common bond of their faith much more then any dedication to any government of nation. I believe that President Bush and his administration understands what we are up against but don't know how to get it across to the American people without commiting to an outright war on Islam.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

If they keep it up..............Ashtray.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Hoped for internal change has not happened.
    Hoped for diplomatic solution has not worked.
    Nothing else left but a bombing run, expect it to happen soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    If they keep it up..............Ashtray.
    keep what up?
    ...specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by tonys View Post
    keep what up?
    ...specifically.

Their fanatical call for the anhilation of Israel (lesser Satan) and US (greater Satan). Although we have done nothing to them. 444 days of hostage holding should have tipped us off a long time ago of what was to come. And Jimmah sat there with his thumb up his butt and let it go on. So what happened to Iran? Not a da*m thing. Now a hostage taker is their friggin' president, a puppet, but pres. just the same. Read what their leaders really believe. They are not here to just live in peace with their neighbors.

Continuing to send men and arms into Iraq killing our troops.
    This is an act of war in itself as far as I'm concerned.

Continuing to work on aquiring nuclear weapons.

Countries that can't learn to play nice with the rest of the world need to be taught how to, it seems. History teaches this but too many are ignorant of this simple fact.

I think we are spiraling into a hell with iran, makes not a dimes' worth of difference if we elect obama or mccain, those islamic end-worlder-jihadis are determined to have nukes and will have them and will launch them unless they are stopped.

Now they got some missles which MIGHT be a suitable delivery system to isreal or parts of europe, but that is a fools' calculation. Iran has the largest linkage to terrorist organizations in the world,.. everything from a camel to a freighter-ship is a potential delivery mechanism. Speed-boat, mini-sub, train, truck, hi-jacked yacht,.. ain't NO place on earth to be safe if iran gets a nuke bomb! Their weapons will be dispersed, our only targets of retaliation will be media fodder for iranian prophaganda and they think they will break us this way. I personally think this is silly, as we would become immediately hardened if the situation really gets ugly, but as the situation stands today that is a reasonable attack plan from an enemy who does not really understand us. They estimate us as weak and predictable, failing to understand our culture unlike theirs which is able to rapidly evolve and change direction in an instant. We are not stuck in the 12th century, and they do not understand that.

Islamic radicals see christians as culture of decay, david hasselhoff barfing heineken into a hamburger and paris hilton screwing the local sherriff to beat a speeding-ticket. This is not chistianity, but fairly enough associated with our culture. We allow this type of behavior. Muslims, on the other hand, cannot even take a simple cartoon publishing without dozens being trampled to death in the protests. Muslims are stuck in the 12th century, the muslim solution to every infraction is lobbing-off body-parts,.. hand, head, just killing at the expense of ones' own life to murder the enemy. AND everyone not muslim is 'the enemy'... republican or democrat, libturd or contard, white or black, even a 'moderate' muslim,.. you deserve death by their standard. It is a moral imperitave that they kill you. They find eternal salvation in your murder. That is islam. Culture of murder. ISLAM = MURDER. Now a good islamic dude would want to have me stoned to death, but I doubt he would argue my points, just the contrary front ones who proclaim 'peace', yea, LOL!

Islam is the best organised movement in the world today, bar none, it is like marxism, capitolism, such in that respect. Multi-tiered, very mobile as they do not respect political borders. Coming soon to a town near you.

Americans are very tolerant of 'freedom of religion' , but when, if ever, will america wake-up and see the culture of death that is the cult of ISLAM?

Snip it in the bud.

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Their fanatical call for the anhilation of Israel (lesser Satan) and US (greater Satan). Although we have done nothing to them. 444 days of hostage holding should have tipped us off a long time ago of what was to come. And Jimmah sat there with his thumb up his butt and let it go on. So what happened to Iran? Not a da*m thing. Now a hostage taker is their friggin' president, a puppet, but pres. just the same. Read what their leaders really believe. They are not here to just live in peace with their neighbors.

Continuing to send men and arms into Iraq killing our troops.
    This is an act of war in itself as far as I'm concerned.

Continuing to work on aquiring nuclear weapons.

Countries that can't learn to play nice with the rest of the world need to be taught how to, it seems. History teaches this but too many are ignorant of this simple fact.
    Look, I'm all for getting rid of those who rule Iran, cause the the majority of the population dont like them, but to say we have done nothing to them is absurt.....read some history...

http://www.nytimes.com/library/world...cia-index.html

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

you don't need a war to take-care of Iran.

just starve the islam out of them.

i.e., REAL economic penalties, not just words and threats.

Their economy is on-the-ropes. It shouldn't take much to bring-em down.

Now, if we didn't have to spend over $1.5 billion a week in I-crack...things may/could be different.
    ...what ever happened to those I-crack-i oil revenues???

Quote Originally Posted by tonys View Post
    you don't need a war to take-care of Iran.

just starve the islam out of them.

i.e., REAL economic penalties, not just words and threats.

Their economy is on-the-ropes. It shouldn't take much to bring-em down.

Now, if we didn't have to spend over $1.5 billion a week in I-crack...things may/could be different.
    ...what ever happened to those I-crack-i oil revenues???
    That is exactly what the US is trying to do via the UN, doesn't seem to be working so far but maybe they will ratchet things up some more.

how about a naval and air blockade? Nothing goes in, nothing comes out. No border crossings? Whoops, forgot, we cannot even control our own borders

Well if the Shah is what they are still pissed about, it's time they got over that.....I haven't heard pres. Wackajob even mention anything about the Shah......

And the only thing economic penalties will do is hurt the average people, alot who dislike the rulers as much or more than we do. The Big Bosses are not gonna be suffering like the people will. Getting the $$ to the people IS a problem with almost any sanction in any tin horn dictator run country. Send money to "Iran", and guess who's at the mailbox when the check arrives. Cut the cash, and guess who's the first to feel it. The people. We need to get information and aid to the people and have them working from the inside as well.

Iran

The people of Iran are essentially good and somewhat pro-western. I wonder which is worse, hitting their military targets with a surgical strike or making the people suffer through sanctions.

Seriously, something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    The people of Iran are essentially good and somewhat pro-western. I wonder which is worse, hitting their military targets with a surgical strike or making the people suffer through sanctions.

Seriously, something to think about.
    That is a very wise point K-fridge...

I would elaborate that we could probably flatten anything that looks military-related over there in a matter of 4-6 weeks, really tough sanctions might last years? I suppose it could last a really long time before the iranian govornment gives-in if they ever even would. The iranian populace would damm sure hate us I bet before it was over.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast