Question service agreement check list

Can any one lead me to a link where I can find a check list that would be performed if you provided a customer with a service agreement? I'm doing this for a class project.

do you need to find a list or make one. if your making one use your imagination if it can break there are ways to look at or test things to ck operation of a system for example pressures can tell you what and how many different things about an ac

Good chance. That this project, is intended to make you think. And to see what you have learned about equipment.

Draw out a diagram of a system you have learned about. And then look to see what you would check to see if everything is working right.
    That would be a check list.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

well after thinkin about it and if beenthere's right you can only be as good as your training takes you. if we tell youa good check list or where to find one your not learning how to be thourough and imo thats the biggest problem we have in this industry and its called call backs or you just lost a customer to another company

The guy probably feels like he is back in class. Thought he would slip on here and knock out that checklist and then a few brewskies, and to his surprise we're gonna make him learn. Learning , in this field, is a constant process may as well get started now. Make that list and run it past us.

Quote Originally Posted by aintitfun View Post
    . Make that list and run it past us.
    I'm getting old. Is it ok if he only walks it past us. LOL
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?