+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Intallation advice for Hussman open cooler and freezer

Post Likes

Intallation advice for Hussman open cooler and freezer

I´m required to install two Hussman self-contained supermarket aisle units: a freezer and a cooler. Due to door dimmensions as well as other fixed obstacles, I´m afraid that neither unit will fit upright when trying to get inside the store: I guess that at some time, I´m going to have to turn them around. Since they have their own compressor and condenser, would such a movement have an effect on the later operation of the unit? I´ve done that while transporting domestic freezers and refrigerators, waiting at least a day before turning them on, allowing the oil to settle down.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coldkeeper1 View Post
    I´m required to install two Hussman self-contained supermarket aisle units: a freezer and a cooler. Due to door dimmensions as well as other fixed obstacles, I´m afraid that neither unit will fit upright when trying to get inside the store: I guess that at some time, I´m going to have to turn them around. Since they have their own compressor and condenser, would such a movement have an effect on the later operation of the unit? I´ve done that while transporting domestic freezers and refrigerators, waiting at least a day before turning them on, allowing the oil to settle down.
    cold,

For my benefit please define "turn them around"

powell

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by powell View Post
    cold,

For my benefit please define "turn them around"

powell
    Yes please do. Do you mean that you are going to lay them down to get them
    inside?
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

Post Likes
    Sorry fellows for my poor wording.

What I really meant is that I´m going to have to turn the equipment about 90degrees from its normal horizontal position so that its height dimmension will lie in the horizontal plane and fit through the entrance. Please let me know if it´s still confusing you.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coldkeeper1 View Post
    Sorry fellows for my poor wording.

What I really meant is that I´m going to have to turn the equipment about 90degrees from its normal horizontal position so that its height dimmension will lie in the horizontal plane and fit through the entrance. Please let me know if it´s still confusing you.
    So......................what you're sayin' is you're gonna have to lay it on it's side - right?.....

Post Likes
    That´s right market!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in