Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trane vs Goodman

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Milk man View Post
    No I didn't. I did not break site rules. And instead of warnings like issued to other members I received none. Decisions where made without my being able to defend myself. Actions where taken with out even the curtsey of notifying me of such negative actions. These actions where taken neither by the Site Admin. Or a moderator.

By the way you just broke a site rule yourself. But I won't hit the abuse button and rat you out because I am infact "grown up".
    Here we go again. You have been told over and over why you caused your pro status to be adjusted and yet you continue to make whiney posts such as the ones that got others to complain about your professional status in the first place.

Once again, you feel the need to whine in an open forum about a situation that you created.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ON-CALL View Post
    Hey guys they all remove humity from the air and we all know that TRANE more money than GOODMAN and the rep. that Goodman has with the junkatroll name.Plain and simple if the price is the same which I dout GO WITH TRANE but like you guys are saying the installion is VERY IMPORTANT!!!
    If the prices for the same features and benefits are the same, it is a coin toss as to which brand to install.

As for you brand bashing opinion of reputation, look at the previous post about Trane's reputation with a member of this site who is a professional member, which you are not.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I do not. Nuh uhhhh......and how would someone like you know anyway, you commie liberal
    ROTFLMAO

i would still put the trane in, if it were my house

OH wait, i already did
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Post Likes
    Admit it guys; you are just uncomfortable with my warm and fuzzy style of posting
    i love reading your posts robo

you make sense, unlike me, and always make very good points

i enjoy watching you tear these guys down

ooops now he is goig to get me for picking trane over goodman, sorry dude, choo choo dealer preety good deal when you are dealer

the package unit at my co-workers house doesn't even mave a serial number on it lol
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Post Likes
    Here we go again. You have been told over and over why you caused your pro status to be adjusted and yet you continue to make whiney posts such as the ones that got others to complain about your professional status in the first place.

Once again, you feel the need to whine in an open forum about a situation that you created.
    How ever you want to spin it.
    Beware of advice given by some guy on the Internet.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in