+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Water furnace thermostats not staying programmed

Post Likes

Water furnace thermostats not staying programmed

I have three chronotherm iv plus thermostats on my water furnace system. I can program the times and temps for the schedule that I want, and it will stay programmed for a couple days, but then they go back to some weird programming one by one. What gives? Do I need to reset them? I really don't want to have to buy new thermostats.

Post Likes
    I haven't seen a Chrontherm in a long time. So long that I thought they weren't making them any longer.
    How old are the thermostats? Most Honeywell thermostats have a 5 year warranty. Do they have batteries which may need to be changed? Do they all lose their program at the same time? If that is the case, are they experiencing power loss?
    https://www.hvac20.com/ High efficiency equipment alone does not provide home comfort and efficiency. HVAC2.0 is a process for finding the real needs of the house and the occupants. Offer the customer a menu of work to address their problems and give them a probability of success.

Find contractors with specialized training in combustion analysis, residential system performance, air flow, and duct optimization https://www.myhomecomfort.org/

Post Likes
    Home was built in '01, so I'm assuming they're originals.

I just read about them having batteries, I bet that's it because they don't all lose program at the same time. I'm away right now but will check when I get back.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in