Thread: LG Artcool

LG Artcool

I have to decide on one of the mini-splits tomorrow - Friday. The contractor needs to see it and put the line in before they spray foam.

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the new LG inverter Art-cool models - The filter system seems quite advanced and it is the best looking of the bunch -- SEER of 19. I just noticed when I did a search that some had problems with the older units that look like a picture - they were not inverter.

If not the LG then I will go with Sanyo -- he has done them. He said he would get me any brand that I wanted -- the price for the Mr.Slim/ Daikin/ Fujitsu are all so close in price as to make them equal to the others.

Thanks all

i have installed two art cools with pictures in my home, and i have installed a total of ten and no probs yet. the only problem i have heard of is; that when the low voltage is NOT run in stranded wire they have probs with them. mine work great and have had zero probs.
    "The things you own end up owning you. "

Tyler Durden

I installed a 1 ton Art Cool last year at my in-law's. No problems as of yet. In my opinion the LG is probably the best built and most trouble free of them all, at least from what Ive seen.
    It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.

~Albert Camus