Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Appion G5

Appion G5

I was reading about this machine and it strikes me wrong when I read something of this nature.

(The G5 Twin is designed to be easy and quick to assemble. It turns out, it's easy and quick to take apart too. This makes repairs quick and easy. The entire unit can be completely rebuilt in about 20-30 minutes with simple tools. All of the parts are easily accessed and replaceable for long life. Since it is so quickly assembled initially and so easily repaired in the field, the G5 Twin is the best value of any machine in it's class.)

I don't know if I would Market my product this way! Anyone have experience with this recovery machine?

-Dude

I bought one recently as reccommended by others on this site and it works great. I love this little machine. I hopefully wont have to experience rebuild for quite a while.
    Buy American! The job you save may be your own.

I have one and its great. They are really nice units

Have had it working in commercial work for 5 years now and has never failed me.

Best one, quickest one and easiest one I have ever used.

http://www.appioninc.com/

This is not a paid advertisement. The owners of this site do not share the view of this product or it's endorsements. :-)

WOW! These are great replies... Something you don't take away from reading the marketing lit. What made you guys/gals "being PC" buy this unit? Must have been word of mouth or you experienced it in action.

-Dude

Me, me, me. I have one.

Why?
    Reckon I fell for the marketing hype. It appeals to me to have something that's easy to fix because everything breaks or fails...sooner or later. Even US. I like equipment I can repair and or calibrate myself. I'm just too danged independent to want to send my tools off for repair and have, gasp, a stranger work on them.

Quote Originally Posted by DudeLebowski View Post
    I was reading about this machine and it strikes me wrong when I read something of this nature.

(The G5 Twin is designed to be easy and quick to assemble. It turns out, it's easy and quick to take apart too. This makes repairs quick and easy. The entire unit can be completely rebuilt in about 20-30 minutes with simple tools. All of the parts are easily accessed and replaceable for long life. Since it is so quickly assembled initially and so easily repaired in the field, the G5 Twin is the best value of any machine in it's class.)

I don't know if I would Market my product this way! Anyone have experience with this recovery machine?

-Dude
    I had one that worked great for about 6 months and then, one day quit pumping.

Opened it up and the fan had come lose from the shaft..............tightened it up , but she was a no pumper, guess it got too hot and popped a seal or something, sent it in for warranty, but got laid off when the Co went under, so never found out what was wrong with it.

I have a brand new one now, haven't even plugged it in yet, but I'll be checking on that fan blade from time to time.

I have the G5 twin and love it. I just had my apprentice get one on Thursday.
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

It will delivery your baby also if the time arises....

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
    It will delivery your baby also if the time arises....

Hey BigJon, what are you guys charging for that service?

If I'd read the instructions "I" would have known it would do that
    I'm taking my G5 and heading to the mall.

im in progress of purchasing one of these
    HVAC PRO IN THE MAKING
    NATE's:
    Gas Heat Service/ Installation
    Air-to-Air Heat Pump Service/ Installation
    Air Conditioning Service/ Installation

just picked one up friday, my boss let me pick whatever machine i wanted. will be using it on monday on a 20 tonner! now if i could only get him to buy me a vacuum pump with a gasbalast!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast