Confused cgac trane water chiller

Helo I not a a/c technician but In my work have an old trane chiller model CGACC603KB and we have problems whit it and we haven't the opration and maintenance manual this is CGAC-M-4A MANUAL, can you help me please I will tanks a lot if you can say me where can I find it?
    Thanks again for your attention.

what kind of problems...........you have a W7900 contoller with the staging RED LEDS..........running 2 semi- hermetics
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Post CGAC Trane water chiller

Quote Originally Posted by maxster View Post
    what kind of problems...........you have a W7900 contoller with the staging RED LEDS..........running 2 semi- hermetics
    They are two hermetic compressors but I don´t known what´s the model of the control.
    Our probles is that the second circuit is living frequettly I check all the protection circuit but a I don´t find what´s wrong by that I´m searching the owner manual

The LEDs on the w7900 control will light up in a "pattern" to tell you what fault caused the trip. The "pattern" legend is on the front of the controller.
    The most common problem is the powerheads on the TXVs rusting out and going flat. Be sure to silicone the tops of them if they are changed.

You say you are not an HVAC tech
    Would you let a car mechanic cut your hair ?
    Would you let a doctor fix your car ?
    would you let a cook test your eyes ?
    Would you let an optometrist fix your teeth ?
    Would you let an HVAC tech fix a broken arm ?
    Obviously not so why dont you stop being so cheap and get a competent qualified ,Licensed HVAC tech to fix your chiller .
    This is not Home Depot NO DIY"ers Thats how people get killed ??????????????

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by graham View Post
    You say you are not an HVAC tech
    Would you let a car mechanic cut your hair ?
    Would you let a doctor fix your car ?
    would you let a cook test your eyes ?
    Would you let an optometrist fix your teeth ?
    Would you let an HVAC tech fix a broken arm ?
    Obviously not so why dont you stop being so cheap and get a competent qualified ,Licensed HVAC tech to fix your chiller .
    This is not Home Depot NO DIY"ers Thats how people get killed ??????????????
    Hey graham, my LG window AC keeps freezing up.
    Model Number 42rgrw235
    Serial Number 6969696969

I have been tinkering with the Hot Gas Bypass doo hickey and that Coffe thermos thing a ma jigger and nothing doing. If I only had the owners manual it would prolly tell me what i need to do. Do you got one?

Oh hope you can help, I gotta go work some overtime at McDonald's now, I'm the maintenance guy there.
    Work smarter not harder.