blackberry users

i just ordered a blackberry curve 8330. i have noticed a hvac software for the palms and windows mobile but cant seem to find anything for the blackberry. anyone know of any cool programs out there? is there a way to get windows mobile capable software onto the blackberry?

some one has to know something.. lol what no love?

No you cant put windows mce software onto a blackberry. You can enable javascript on the browser and use some of the internet programs that take advantage of it.

As far as independent hvac I havent run across any.
    Global Warming or: None like it hot
    No pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater... than central air. -Dogma

HVAC Software for Blackberry Devices

I am not aware of any HVAC Software Programs for Blackberry Devices. Windows Mobile OS can not be loaded onto the Blackberry. Palm and Blackberry have recently joined forces so perhaps something will be available in the future but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    i just ordered a blackberry curve 8330. i have noticed a hvac software for the palms and windows mobile but cant seem to find anything for the blackberry. anyone know of any cool programs out there? is there a way to get windows mobile capable software onto the blackberry?
    I just upgraded to the BB Curve and it is super.
    Love the full qwerty keyboard, no more silly txt messages like "lrta divj..."
    Come to think of it, I should put my BB in the "tools I use most often thread".
    Complaints - 1) it didn't come with hardly any memory.
    2) the pocket only case it came in is useless, 3) the voice command button is too easy to hit by accident. The robot lady is always talking to me...

My understanding, and it is not much, BlkBry is a bit like Apple in that they keep the OS codes restricted so it is not easy to develop applications unlike microsoft OS. So if you want a bunch of cheap downloadable apps, BB is not for you.
    For me it is an ok tradeoff, I don't see doing that much with the itsybitsy screen anyway and I have enough headaches with my laptop XP bluescreen.