Thread: EnviraZone Board Issue?

Post Likes

EnviraZone Board Issue?

The circulation fan in my two-zone Honeywell system will not stop operation.

I have two zones in use, with VisionPro thermostats tied to a EnviraZone Control Panel W8835A1004.

I've disconnected the fan connection to the EnivraZone and the fan turns off. I've removed both thermostats and let them sit for 15 minutes without batteries, powercycled the HVAC system and then replaced thermostats and the fan operation continues (even with both thermostats set to "OFF" operation).

I think I need to replace the EnviraZone board. Are there any more tests I should perform before *having a service tech* test the EnviraZone?

Thanks.
    Last edited by milk_badger; 07-23-2008 at 03:59 PM. Reason: ...clarified my question.

Post Likes
    You need a pro with a meter to check this system. The boards are not cheap. Don't just start changing parts, get it done right.

May want to read the rules again. No DIY on this site.
    Its a good Life!

Post Likes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m kilgore View Post
    You need a pro with a meter to check this system. The boards are not cheap. Don't just start changing parts, get it done right.

May want to read the rules again. No DIY on this site.
    Thanks Kilgore! I'm simply trying to become an educated homeowner and learn a little more about my HVAC system so I can have an intelligent conversation with my Tech. No need to call him out if all I need to do is reset or clear the system if it is something simple as simple as that.

For example, I'm not a big believer in a $150 service call to change the AA batteries in my thermostat. (I don't have batteries BTW). I'm not a HVAC installer trying to earn a living by learning from the experts on this site. Just trying to be a better consumer. (...see I did read the rules before posting.)

Post Likes
    Check your set back and recovery programs.
    Set the fan to auto in all of the programs.
    Also make sure the fan setting on the screen is set to auto.
    The System "off" setting has no control over the fan.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in