Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Veteran for the valuable info! I will use it to check out my current provider. If they are not up to 'par'....will start looking for another! We're paying 43.00/month for our service contract.

System is still working OK......keep your fingers crossed.....up in the high 90's for the next couple of days.

System is working just fine now.
    Very doubtful taxicat. HVAC systems can heat and cool while operating under very bad conditions. An HVAC professional can determine the actual operating condition of an HVAC system with a few relatively simple temperature and pressure readings that a good HVAC technician will be able to understand what these readings indicate. Sort of like palm reading, only better.

Everything......I should have said system is working OK for NOW! I carry no illusions that something is not right. Just keeping my fingers crossed that the fix to whatever ails it is not mucho $$$...my husband is in the mortgage industry....need I say more?

Based on all the info I have received, I just sent an email to my HVAC provider asking them to come out and to please send a tech that will be able to provide the various readings that were suggested to me here. We'll see what they come back to me with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12