Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Do you have a chart for the filter PD at various cfms,and how sure are of the current cfms??

Could tell better with the above info..

However,even distribution of air flow accross the filter ,is worth it ,IMHO.

Yep, I have the chart; the pressure drop at 800, 1000, and 1200 CFM is .10, .14, and .19. I'm not positive on the actual CFM's being delivered at this point, since my static is above the blower performance chart -- I see you point.

So you'd make the drop the same dimension as the filter, so that the elbow ends up being the same size coming in and going out?

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Quote Originally Posted by skunkiechris View Post
    Yep, I have the chart; the pressure drop at 800, 1000, and 1200 CFM is .10, .14, and .19. I'm not positive on the actual CFM's being delivered at this point, since my static is above the blower performance chart -- I see you point.

So you'd make the drop the same dimension as the filter, so that the elbow ends up being the same size coming in and going out?
    Yes,plus add turning vanes to the elbow.

Another wat is to mount the filter in the drop,with an elbow that has vanes under it going into the furnace,this can take-up less space,as the filter will not be sticking 6" out of the furnace.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123