back in the saddle soon?

I used to be a regular poster here back when i was in the trade... i had to take a year off for health reasons but I plan on starting back to work soon... and I wanted too refresh my knowledge... so hopefully i can find employement...after a year off... after having surgery (long story)

I have a two year associates degree in refrigeration principles from the local comm college and 3 years expereince as a chiller operator (commercial office building) and 2 years expereience as a low temp service tech.... I will be posting here more often as I get back into the swing of things... Just wondering if I have missed anything in the last year..

James

No, you really haven't missed much.

Veteran members prey on the newbies, DIYers get upset when they aren't able to get step by step help with fixing their equipment, and egos are still running rampant..........pretty much the same as it was a year ago.

I used to be a regular poster here back when i was in the trade
    really with only 1 post?
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

This is where I'm getting my education I was a banker when I joined now I'm a service tech. I saved a bunch of money....lol...glad your here.

Quote Originally Posted by markettech View Post
    No, you really haven't missed much.

Veteran members prey on the newbies, DIYers get upset when they aren't able to get step by step help with fixing their equipment, and egos are still running rampant..........pretty much the same as it was a year ago.
    im a newbie, 4 years in service, but as my teach said and most sport coaches say, no question is stupid, but this site helps me. reading other guys quotes, learn good stuff here. you old farts know what your doin

Quote Originally Posted by fishindad View Post
    im a newbie, 4 years in service, but as my teach said and most sport coaches say, no question is stupid, but this site helps me. reading other guys quotes, learn good stuff here. you old farts know what your doin

Hey - who you callin' old!!

I'm on the south side of 40 yet...........for a little over a year and a half anyway

You must be talking about crackertech - that guy is older 'n dirt