Condenser Retrofit

I have three refrigeration units that share common condenser (all have their own seperate section). The condenser is a Cancoil, don't have the model or serial number at the moment but if it is relevant, I can produce it.

At the moment, the fan control strategy is based on temperture. The condenser has 5 fans. 1st on all the time, remaining are cycled on outdoor temp.

I want to retrofit this condenser to cycle the fans on pressure rather than temperture. The challange is the three independent refrigeration circuits. I have a plan that I came up with but since I've never done this before, I thought I would ask everyone here for any advice or suggestions to avoid and pitfalls if possible.

Thanks!

throw me a bone here! haha!!

Move to commercial to see if you get some help here!

pressure switches

hey dixie , i'd wire it like you would for a boiler room that needs a common combustion air damper to open from any number of boilers or dhw heaters. Put a pressure control with the proper range on each cond. unit & parallel the contacts with the appropriate fan/fans and go for it . should take very little material & wiring . What do ya think????????........Jack

It is commonplace to see this done with pressure switches on each condenser. The key is to make sure you get the rigt fans for the right circuits. Are there any common fans that need to run on any call? some do have that. If so you will need some relay logic to make it work,

Looked thru kele's catolog. Kinda tough to do without having a control you can program ExX9100 or even a unitary control. Good luck and post what you come up with.