fire marshall from hell

friday I was fixing a problum in a at&t store some one decided to disconect one rtu and cap off the duct work to it.. then they hooked it up to the other rtu in the front of the store. the store employees wer complaining its to hot or to cold so.. my co sold the job to restore the rtu's to thier arigenall condition seperate the two, replace the suply's with new one's but every thing would be the same as the arigenall construction. all's we wer doing was repairing the damage another CO did in the past, thier wer ten suplys three reurns and a five ft piece of duct to install the onley thing wrong with the disconected unit was a bad secondary transformer for the IGNCB board for the heat. once we fixed it the show rm was now able to keep up with the load and the back of the store is now seperated and cooling excellenty ill never know why some one did that but any way while im there I unload the duct work and this old fire marshall who carrys a gun ??? wrights me a 75 dallor ticket for parking in the fire lane he doese this while im unloading my truck and I was there for ten minuts ,, well this job take,s two day's because I started it at noon on thursday, on fri day the prick returned and decides he's now the code enforcer for machanical,, so he asked me for my permit and I told him I did not need one it was a repair this jerk decides to yell at me and calls me a lier because he see's all the boxes and and thiers no way it's just a repair and right infront of me calls the code enforcer He tell me I don't no what im talking about and im going to get a fine, well now its on, so told him he was an idiot. and you need to stick to your own profession, and when the code man get's here i told him to stick arround so I can show him how pathetic he is, So the code man shows up I took him inside. I passed with flying colors. the code man siad I did a realy nice job and it was a repair no permitt needed. right in front of the fire marshall, he turned to the fire marshall and siad Its fri day I was on my way home some of us have better things to do.. that my friends was priceless i wish i had a camera to catch the look on that mans face before he stormed out of there ... Remember YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH BEING A JOHNSON!!!! IT WILL CATCH UP TO YOU SOONER OR LATER!!!!

It can be a serious pain trying to deal with people like that, glad the job worked out. Never heard of getting a parking ticket the way you did, maybe going to court will get you out of an unwarranted ticket, and get his supervisor sitting on his head. The only reason I can think of for his crappy attitude is his opinion of at&t is like mine, and you got in the way.

Besides your spelling and sentence structure, I would worry about getting paid from AT@T retail. Try 180 days and counting......

You have to be carefull when dealing with code enforcement or the fire marshall because they have a way of making life hell for you. You will see them again maybe not on that job, but on another one.
    "Here in Carolina We Get-R-Done"

arigenall thats funny
    Keep it simple to keep it cool!

yea but i have never seen a fire marshall cary a gun before.. not only dislke's at&t but he must have mental issue's probly culdn't make it as a cop or got fired as one and can,t let go of the past one things for sure in my opion he must be a sad lonly old man who is scared,and cary's a gun. because i bet if he did not have his gun he would be a lot nicer to everyone!!!!!!!!!! as far as sentance structure, that's what secatarys are for,

Quote Originally Posted by eetechster View Post
    yea but i have never seen a fire marshall cary a gun before.. not only dislke's at&t but he must have mental issue's probly culdn't make it as a cop or got fired as one and can,t let go of the past one things for sure in my opion he must be a sad lonly old man who is scared,and cary's a gun. because i bet if he did not have his gun he would be a lot nicer to everyone!!!!!!!!!! as far as sentance structure, that's what secatarys are for,
    LOL