Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Austin, TX

    Ice maker head unit.

    I have a 18 year old U-Line under counter ice maker model WH98, and
    the ejector motor is going south. This is the old style head with
    component version.

    Is there anywhere I can buy just the motor, 120vac. I have looked
    at buying the entire head, but hard to tell if it is the modular style,
    or component style. Mine is component style.

    I can not buy a new ice maker, as new ones by U-Line are bigger,
    and it is not feasable to redo my wood cabinet.

    I have snooped around on the net, and found some that might
    work, but thought someone here would know something that is
    correct the first time.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Get as close as you can to the current head and then make adjustments.Several companies have custom order capability too

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Austin, TX
    Well I found one, looks like you have to go back to 2000 or older to
    get a component version.

    Nothing like getting your answer by going deep into the internet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event