Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Um, isn't that a Trane compressor in a rooftop unit, and its in a Payne?

the guy put in either a rebuilt condenser or compressor, one or the other about 2 weeks ago?

Hope he port and polished it. How many revolutions was on the revolometer?

Quote Originally Posted by jhooker View Post
    the guy put in either a rebuilt condenser or compressor, one or the other about 2 weeks ago?
    You didnt bother to mention that till now, How many here, think that compressor is not properly sized for the condenser. LOL Any how where is the pic of this sprinkler set up.

Geez...now the truth comes out. they probably sold you some used compressor they had sitting in the shop. You need to get someone who knows what there doing, your system is totally screwed up and now it's propably going to cost you a lot more in the long run. And we need to see that pic of the sprinkler.

Condenser, compressor

Your grass needs attention it's brown looking, i'm no lawn tech. but i have seen better looking lawns.

Where is the disconnect located that maybe a code violation.

Yea your grass is brown maybe you should point that sprinkler on your lawn insted of your condenser....buy the way have you heard of scottsman's turf builder it works really good

it is a trayne

THis has to be a joke who in the hell is running a heat pump in july????And why the hell would it freeze nun the less???And why doesn't someone PLEASE put that ancient carrier out of it's misery!!!

Ive seen this before, when the guy installed the rebuilt unit he mixed up the indoor unit frezone with the outdoor unit frezone. Unfortunatly now he'll have to switch the two units around. With a gas indoor unit this means new gas pipe to the out door location VERY PRICEY!

First off, I agree with some here that believe this is a joke. 3 people, op, neighbor, brother inlaw thinks this is OK. Figure the odd's of all three being so nieve.

With that being said, is it even posible for the Condensor and compressor to freeze up (like in the picture's the op posted) on a 99 degree OD temp with indoor temps as the op stated?

Pro's, please respond, jokes aside. I dont see how a restriction, like a LL filter, low airflow, or anything can cause this massive CU freeze over on a typical summer day and still achieve cooling in the home.

Thats a HP.
    And this thread is a joke.

If you look at the pic of the compressor, you can see the edge of the Trane unit he/someone took a pic of.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    Thats a HP.
    And this thread is a joke.

If you look at the pic of the compressor, you can see the edge of the Trane unit he/someone took a pic of.

That is why you guy's are the pro's.......I didnt catch that. I'm a little slow sometimes.

Thanks BT

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast