Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RDP View Post
    DO NOT defrost it with a hose.Go get yourself a screwdriver and stab all the ice off of it.
    very good lmao ,if you do not know where the filter is that could be your problem call someone that knows what they are doing like a ac service co will save money the long run

Grab a knife

Quote Originally Posted by jhooker View Post
    duhhh, the panels are froze. I can't get to the inside.
    Scrape profusely into bowl

Add Strawberry, Cherry, or Grape flavoring syrup

wala, you gotta slush

You have your filter in backwards, dude!

I bet it's charged with ES22a

If it's leaking outside don't be smoking around it.

DO NOT defrost it with a hose.Go get yourself a screwdriver and stab all the ice off of it.
    LMAO....if you hear it start to hiss at you....then you know you went too deep and made it mad.

Quote Originally Posted by captube View Post

Why not it is completly safe according to the idiot that runs the show.

I may have to do that. I hosed it off but it kept freezing back. We're running the sprinkler on it right now to unthaw it out.

I finally got a couple of the covers off but didn't see anything that looked like a filter. Do they all have one? I was pretty sure that was going to be the problem.

The house has cooled down to 84 so I think it might be starting to work a little.

I don't know a whole lot about these coolers, but still I don't see how it gets the cold inside the house.

Quote Originally Posted by captube View Post

lmao...this is some good stuff right here....he could sniff at the leak and get a buzz

I may have to do that. I hosed it off but it kept freezing back. We're running the sprinkler on it right now to unthaw it out.

I finally got a couple of the covers off but didn't see anything that looked like a filter. Do they all have one? I was pretty sure that was going to be the problem.

The house has cooled down to 84 so I think it might be starting to work a little.

I don't know a whole lot about these coolers, but still I don't see how it gets the cold inside the house.
    Man I'm telling you call a contractor or it will cost you a lot more in the run. just shut the AC off leave the fan run and make that phone call.

Just remember don't stop until you see a big cloud, that is when you know it is defrosting real fast.The filter is right beside that small line coming out of the compressor just grab that line and move it out of your way.

could we get a picture a good service tech will have no problem finding the filter if it has one and if it dont have one they will find that also i would just turn it off it will thaw in a couple of hrs it is better if it is not iced up when the service person gets there is it a package unit or is it a split system

Just remember don't stop until you see a big cloud, that is when you know it is defrosting real fast.The filter is right beside that small line coming out of the compressor just grab that line and move it out of your way.
    You guys just crack me up...ROLMAO

Quote Originally Posted by catmanacman View Post
    could we get a picture a good service tech will have no problem finding the filter if it has one and if it dont have one they will find that also i would just turn it off it will thaw in a couple of hrs it is better if it is not iced up when the service person gets there is it a package unit or is it a split system
    Going by the pic in the op first post split.He is just messing with everyone.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast