+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's always a Trane

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rc811002 View Post
    I did not know they were rich mice. That is really, really different. I am surprised they did not hire someone else to mess with Hurtin....

Ladue mice don't usually mess with the common peeps! Like me.

Do you have the brats going?
    Nah...I'm milkin' Father's Day for all it's worth - not Qing in the rain. Normally I would. I'm on call too but I'm gonna shut it down here in a little bit.
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

Post Likes
    The mice in Ladue come to work in their limos. The rats just steal a taxi at gunpoint. Heaven knows how the snakes get there. But Hurtin always has his camera ready!

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

Post Likes
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442810452.542253.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  321.3 KB
    American Standard, same thing
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442810488.106074.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  341.7 KB
    That's a lot of pack rat crap, didn't see the rodent, just all his debris. But it's always a Trane/Am.Std
    There are two ways to do things, Right and Again.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shavedneon View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442810452.542253.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  321.3 KB
    American Standard, same thing
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442810488.106074.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  341.7 KB
    That's a lot of pack rat crap, didn't see the rodent, just all his debris. But it's always a Trane/Am.Std
    The pack rats are the only ones that could fit in there by that machine, no service guy has any room to do anything.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shavedneon View Post
    Actually I didn't include the whole story, it's a R22 machine, that's flat, and they've had a few other problems with it, instead of leak search and recharge, just install new R410a machine.
    also with the mothballs use cotton balls with some peppermint oil....this combo ruins their strong sense of smell & they move on....my neighbor had lots of mice from a construction project and this solution ran them all out in 2 days.....Jack
    B[COLOR=a friend is one who knows us , but loves us anyway

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rojacman View Post
    also with the mothballs use cotton balls with some peppermint oil....this combo ruins their strong sense of smell & they move on....my neighbor had lots of mice from a construction project and this solution ran them all out in 2 days.....Jack
    Moth ball trick is awesome. One of the techs in my company asked me for a post control solution the other day and I told him moth balls for the rodents and DE all around the unit to discourage nesting insects.

Post Likes
    Sadly the wildlife appears only after I chemically clean a condenser.

Post Likes
    Damn Tranes, gotta a lot of them out in the boonies...and mice do luv them. Mostly, work on trane units. Haven't seen mouse nests or wires chewed up from mice on any other units so far, doesn't even have to be in the county. or even mice. Not sure why I'm thinking of that 50yr old coleman ac that just won't die way out there, had to add a time delay to it, and that is the only part not original.

Edit: Rheems seem to attract black widows like no other

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in