I took the blower fan out and cleaned it really well. I also cleaned the evap and condenser. It embarrasses me to admit that the whole problem was a clogged condenser. The unit doesnt have a wire cage around it but more of sheet metal panels with slits so I couldn't see the coil. Since there was a 25° (alt 0176 thanks iraqveteran) TD across it I figured that it was doing a good job getting rid of heat. Also I did not think a clogged condenser would jack the pressures up to such an extreme. Unfortunately I left my temperature probe on another job the day before so I couldnt get the new superheat. On a good note I learned something from this call.
Thanks for all the help guys!