refco digi guages?

good or bad, mediocre??

general concensus (spelling???) is that the digi-cools or testo's are the only ones that are worth your money. i have a digi-cool set myself and recently a co-worker has bought the master cool set. mine are doing great, he is having troubles already
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Well I am thinking of buying. I am a controls tech. 90% of my work is controls. Other than the occasional service call.Air conditioning or refrigeration. I love my anologs but really want a digital set.

The Refco Digimon gauges are junk, don't buy them.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Junk!!!! actualy Junk would be quality compared to them...I had a set..lasted 2 weeks then knobs broke...they sent me 2 sets for free....then they started giveing eratic readings...REFCO refused to honer warrenty..Do web serach..Digital Zuse has my long sad story of my trying to get refco and johnstones to stand behing the POS....

Take the $$ and buy lottery tickets it ...by crack....give the $$ to the homeless guy at the corner...and you would have made a better investment than buying the digimons.
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

Well I bought my set at Johnson supply where I was told they had a 2yr replacement warranty through Johnson. I have had them about 2 months now and so far no problems. Only thing with the gauges is they don't read true microns but Kmicrons which you have to look up on a chart. I still use my yellow jacket micron gauge since i don't trust the built in one on the digimon.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbelt3677 View Post
    good or bad, mediocre??
    One word four letters starting with "S"