Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by CMORAN View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I believe it is PXC16.2-E.A. On the 10S display it says BACnet 3.2 so I'm hoping that it will have BACnet capabilities; however, I've read that a license has to be installed to enable BACnet comms through the port. I guess I'll know more once I get to it through HYPERTERM.

Thanks for the info.
    Yes a license is required to be able to communicate Bacnet

Is connecting to the device via TelNet, the same as using the DESIGO firmware download tool, and choosing terminal once connected? What functionality does it provide?

Telnet is hyper terminal via the command prompt over the Ethernet.

Apologies, I meant hyper terminal. What functionality does it provide to you when connected to a Siemens PXC though please?

Full functionality via Hyperterminal. Of course, you can't backup\restore databases.
    Dingman from Iowa~
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

The Dingman's webpage, featuring the Ding_Z

Are the controllers you're referring to Apogee devices? It's just I have a PXC-128u on the bench at work, and when I read this thread, thought I would give it a try, but to no avail. Mine is a PX Desigo device, replacement for Visonik.

Wow desigo Is already here ? I have heard our office are starting to train our techs on it. I have worked for Siemens Building Automations for around 15 years so if anyone has some question about any I our parts maybe I can help just send me a message. I work out in the field everyday.

Are there any PXC controllers that have manual knobs like some MEC controllers? As in being able to manually modulate 0-10V output.

Are there any PXC controllers that have manual knobs like some MEC controllers? As in being able to manually modulate 0-10V output.

Yes there is a part that takes the battery cover of the PXC and adds HOA switches. I do not have a part number.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123