Lennox question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 14 to 21 of 21

Thread: Lennox question

  1. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by t527ed View Post
    as Bob said, call them back for a do over. i have seen many new wheels bent by UPS.

    whenever i change a warranty blower wheel for vibration i always change the motor to. vibration from wheel could damage motor bearings.

    Thanks for the info, it's appreciated. Will have them bring out a blower motor also.

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Howell, Michigan
    Posts
    16,168
    Quote Originally Posted by t527ed View Post
    as Bob said, call them back for a do over. i have seen many new wheels bent by UPS.

    whenever i change a warranty blower wheel for vibration i always change the motor to. vibration from wheel could damage motor bearings.
    Not a bad idea, the dealer's only warranty avenue is now davenet. Those are parts that do not have to be returned.

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    Are you talking about a shipping bolt that should be removed? Is there a place in the motor mounting bracket with a bolt missing?
    I think you are right. I've never heard of a anti-vibration bolt.

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Howell, Michigan
    Posts
    16,168
    Quote Originally Posted by superd77 View Post
    I think you are right. I've never heard of a anti-vibration bolt.
    Ummmm.................you may be incorrect. I need to rent a radiator stretcher this weekend...............know where I can get one?

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    658
    Sorry Dude!!! I loaned that to my neighbor last week. I got a copper stretcher from a buddy. Will that help???

    Do you Know where I can find a left handed football??? I lost my right hand in a gunfight three years ago.

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Howell, Michigan
    Posts
    16,168
    Quote Originally Posted by superd77 View Post
    Sorry Dude!!! I loaned that to my neighbor last week. I got a copper stretcher from a buddy. Will that help???

    Do you Know where I can find a left handed football??? I lost my right hand in a gunfight three years ago.

    You win!

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    658
    Truce!!

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Howell, Michigan
    Posts
    16,168
    Quote Originally Posted by superd77 View Post
    Truce!!
    OK...........Truce!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event