How do you connect a Garden Hose to a Sink Faucet in hi-rise Condos to wash condenser

How do you connect a Garden Hose to a Sink Faucet in hi-rise Condos to wash condenser

Im looking for a universal way to connect a female garden hose connector to a variety of sink faucets in some hi rise condo buildings so I can thoroughly wash a/c condensors located on each balcony. There are aerators on each sink faucet so i though this might be the solution :http://www.amazon.com/Do-Faucet-Hose.../dp/B000DZKTYO

Have you devised a way that works good for you ?

Ive also considered hooking onto the water heater drain valve except I dont want a ton of sediment all over the balcony.

thanks.

Mighty Putty?

your better off hooking up to the shower. every shower i've ever seen is 1/2" MPT. Its alot easier to deal with than the dozen or so different sink faucet threads

avoid those rubber clamp on things. they are fine for filling water beds and the like, but as soon as you put a nozzle on the hose, they build pressure and blow off.

If your not part of the solution, You must be part of the problem

I'd go for the shower head too...

This way you can put a lil extra hose in the tub, that way if the connection leaks, it goes right down the drain. On a sink it could follow the hose down and run on the floor.

Also, seems the faucets now-a-days aren't all that strong, and a heavy hose on the end of one could do some damage or rip it off.
    "If you call that hard work, a koala’s life would look heroic."

Quote Originally Posted by amickracing View Post
    I'd go for the shower head too...

This way you can put a lil extra hose in the tub, that way if the connection leaks, it goes right down the drain. On a sink it could follow the hose down and run on the floor.

Also, seems the faucets now-a-days aren't all that strong, and a heavy hose on the end of one could do some damage or rip it off.
    Unless its the extension, and it breaks in the wall.

I use the kitchen sink.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

An adapter comes in a water bed filling kit that I used to carry with me.
    Use the biggest hammer you like, pounding a square peg into a round hole does not equal a proper fit.