Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trane Help

Trane Help

Hi Guys I need some help with my ac box. I own a conv store and on my roof I have a Trane Voyager. I had a HVAC guy come out and he said I need a new Stroll Compressor, New Contactor. Today I brought my tools in and a tubing cutter and I got the compressor out of the hole. In the morning my son is going to come and show me what a contactor is and help me remove it. What I need your help with is getting a new stroll compressor. I see Sears has Compressors on sale all the time. I saw one but it doesn't look anything like the one I took out. Will the compressor that Sears calls a Pancake Compressor work for me? Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by BatleDoo View Post
    Hi Guys I need some help with my ac box. I own a conv store and on my roof I have a Trane Voyager. I had a HVAC guy come out and he said I need a new Stroll Compressor, New Contactor. Today I brought my tools in and a tubing cutter and I got the compressor out of the hole. In the morning my son is going to come and show me what a contactor is and help me remove it. What I need your help with is getting a new stroll compressor. I see Sears has Compressors on sale all the time. I saw one but it doesn't look anything like the one I took out. Will the compressor that Sears calls a Pancake Compressor work for me? Thanks for your help
    You can't be serious.Stroll compressor?
    Nemo me impune lacessit.

How much blood do I have to bathe in to get clean?

Don't look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

Either you are joking or you have serious issues.Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?

it will work fine.just get the biggest one you can get to fit.

make sure the oils match, & be careful of 180 volt, 4 phase

DIY

Leave your unit alone and call a pro out to make the repairs if you dont trust or like the price you got from the first call another company for a second opinion. You trying to work on your own unit will either kill yourself of just make the price go up that much more when you F@@K the unit up.

Yah Okay

Quote Originally Posted by BatleDoo View Post
    Thanks for your help
    You sound like you know what your doing. I love them pancke compressors They make. You should get 4 in case 1 breaks down then you can put 3 together and increase your capacity so when chicks walk in to the store they will get nippleitis. Don't forget to do hydr test on line sets to make sure no leaks. Nitrogen is far to dangerous. let us know if we can help in future.
    Do it right the first time.

OMG!!

That system is going to be sitting open to the elements until he gets a new one put in??

There are sooooo many things wrong with that on sooooo many levels.

If you had to call someone out to diagnose this problem....what makes you think that you are smarter than they are when it comes to putting it in??

If you keep screwing with that unit....you better be saving your money....you will be replacing the ENTIRE THING...in a short while
    I need a new signature.....

Twilli is that you screwing around under another log in??

Come on....this can't be for real

Quote Originally Posted by desto1 View Post
    it will work fine.just get the biggest one you can get to fit.

Wow, you got some balls taking that apart. Maybe we should go to vegas since you like throwing your money away. Your cost on repairing that if you screw anything up will be #%$@ high. Leave it to the professionals.

I'm sitting here drinking beer and eating nachos. This guy is better than Chevy Chase in the Vacation movies. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Would LOVE to see some pictures of this one

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast