Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 20 Degree split

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony49 View Post
    21 Degrees
    I hire people like this day in and day out and some times gets the best of me.
    Not to be personal but with an attitude such as yours it only make sense that you would not be able to keep anybody. Beside if everybody was as smart as you, then you would not have a JOB. You did Know everything when you started and still don't, so lighten up.

Anthony9 who said anything about me being able to keep the people I want. I have had peoplework for me for 3 years. I never ask for life commitments. People like you come and go more often though. To busy talking when they should be listening. Sounds like you slept through schooling and must have been asleep when you reading the rules. No step by step directions in open forum. Ask you boss for help. Don't be shy your mother wasn't!
    Do it right the first time.

Lets leave Mothers and Wives out of it.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

It a joke

I am just joking arround and if they can dish it out, better take it.
    Yah Just getting tired. Working on proposals for 3 jobs. Can't find any new techs or good kids. 1 guy wants me to send him a contract and wants $30.00 per hour and no tickets.Wants me to list hours of work and what benifits he gets. Told him to look else where for work and then he decides to change mind. Games people play!

You might want to read the post by the "Admin" in the thread, " I helped a DIY today"

I believe its on the last page.
    Contractor locator map

here i am

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.sorry my bad i will keep my mouth shut

Quote Originally Posted by snewman24 View Post
    I've always found it interesting how some people interpret the forum rules:

2. Do-It-Yourselfers - not here.

This site is for industry professionals and folks seeking HVAC/R advice and knowledge. Please do not ask for step by step instructions on purchasing, installing or repairing your own HVAC equipment, that is our job and our livelihood. We are generous, but not to a fault.

Questions of this type will not be answered and may be deleted.
    huh? What are you implying here man?
    I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

Quote Originally Posted by iraqveteran View Post
    huh? What are you implying here man?
    What I'm saying is the rule doesn't prohibit technical discussions on HVAC principles as long as you're not giving "step by step instructions on purchasing, installing or repairing your own HVAC equipment". At least that's literally what the rule says. If ADMIN doesn't want any technical discussions with non-pros then they need to modify the rule and make it clearer. Some members have a very broad definition and like to use it as a club against newbies.

I see what your sayin.

I try to avoid going technical in the open forums. There just too many DIY and engineers out there that figure they know what they are doing.

Not to mention, if we start helping out everyone that claims to be a tech, then whats the point of the pro status?

I see it this way. If we press on the issue of the member to get professional status, then we are doing 2 things at once. First off, we are weeding out the non-pros that are trying to get free diagnostic help. And second, once they apply for pro, and get pro status, then we know that they are a pro.

And then once they move into the pro forums, the wealth of knowledge is overwhelming at first. But definately worth the time waiting.
    I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

That is all im getting at snewman

I am not trying to be rude. But we do need to look after our lively hood. Cause if I have to go back to drive through window, I don't know if my mind can take it.

The lively hood will always be there, the refrigeration system has been around for awhile now . It takes a certain type of people to understand it and respect it. If a homeowner is asking questions he won`t stick around here for very long. Not every tech thinks the same and good-one are getting hard to find. So regardless of what classes they go to some people can`t make it stick or comprehend basics. Some people call it job security.

Yah thats what they said about the american dream to. World is changing faster than you think. Business practices are changed monthly.

Quote Originally Posted by thandar56 View Post
    Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.sorry my bad i will keep my mouth shut
    I was talking to 21.
    Contractor locator map

What is Canadian dream? It is an ever changing world it is now known as a global economy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast