Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey!!!! Where the hell did Pat & Frozen go?

You still got your ears on Pat? I'm trying to get arrival times together here. Frozone too. How the hell is the greeting committe gonna find all ya'll? Anybody else???
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    You still got your ears on Pat? I'm trying to get arrival times together here. Frozone too. How the hell is the greeting committe gonna find all ya'll? Anybody else???
    How about Charlie and his daughter are they coming this year?

I'm afraid Charlie and the muskies are both gonna pass, but not for sure yet. I sure as hell hope they come.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Ice cube is coming,far as I know anyway.
    Crap, we need the Muskies & Charlie and his daughter. Its a tradition doncha know.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada

Let's chant.....

Charlie..charlie...charlie...charlie...charlie...
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    Ice cube is coming,far as I know anyway.
    Crap, we need the Muskies & Charlie and his daughter. Its a tradition doncha know.
    Yea, I'm pretty sure Frozone
    is coming, just wondering about arrival for him and Pat. Now as far as the Charlies and muskies????? Thats just uncivilized for them not to show up.
    Walter Matthau

Hope Charlie and the Muskies come to their senses
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

ok here's the deal....

i was waiting to book my flight because I wanted to also go to kansas to visit my family and friends there. However, I am not going to be able to afford that.

So, I looked into just comming to the convention. Problem is, a car rental will cost me over $500 and I can not swing that alone. However, I don't want to just show up and start mooching rides off of people.

If someone is up to sharing a rental car, I can go for sure. We can split the difference in half if you want.

Another option is, if someone is willing to give me a ride between the motel and the functions, ETC, I will be happy to give you some money for gas.

Spotts, I was also wondering if you still plaaning on that trip that you had mentioned after the convention........the one where the bus takes you above the skyline. If so, was wondering if you had a date for that, as I would like to stay for that, and need to book my flight accordingly.

Let me know, and I will go to expedia and look at the flight times and book what is best.

Pat we will be driving in and will help you in any way possible. We are though leaving Saturday evening and heading back as our kids start school on Monday. We have a little car but we can fit your big a** in for around town for sure
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by ct_hvac_tech View Post
    i was waiting to book my flight because I wanted to also go to kansas to visit my family and friends there. However, I am not going to be able to afford that.

So, I looked into just comming to the convention. Problem is, a car rental will cost me over $500 and I can not swing that alone. However, I don't want to just show up and start mooching rides off of people.

If someone is up to sharing a rental car, I can go for sure. We can split the difference in half if you want.

Another option is, if someone is willing to give me a ride between the motel and the functions, ETC, I will be happy to give you some money for gas.

Spotts, I was also wondering if you still plaaning on that trip that you had mentioned after the convention........the one where the bus takes you above the skyline. If so, was wondering if you had a date for that, as I would like to stay for that, and need to book my flight accordingly.

Let me know, and I will go to expedia and look at the flight times and book what is best.
    Well Pat, I'm hoping to go above 12,000 ft on Monday, but thats not set in stone. We'll see what folks want to do. Sunday is a free day too. If I need to pick ya up @ the airport, you just let me know. But hopefully your plans will cross with someone elses. You book it and we will we'll make it happen.
    Walter Matthau

Pat cars are not 500 bux, here is a weekly rental $363

https://book1.carrental.com/dcweb/app;jsessionid=2yh5LBNQS3PD1Z2kxghtYh5p5zQDFfcy8LH TpNGWLg3t3CFY7zFj!968930511?service=direct/1/BCAStep2/$DirectLink&sp=SB0

South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    I just booked a compact for $302....taxes in. for 5 days.
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

do you know what kind of car it is key? A lot of those compact cars I can't even fit into without my knees smashing up against the dash and my head pushing the roof upwards LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast