+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HVAC Techs- Opportunity to join a Union!

Post Likes

HVAC Techs- Opportunity to join a Union!

Hello All,

We are hiring!! Due to our growth, Reedy Industries is in need of additional HVAC Service Technicians, HVAC Controls Technicians and Account Managers. We are seeking experienced candidates with a Joy of Winning and the ability to help large Commercial customers in the Chicago Area and Kansas City area by hiring Extraordinary Talent!

For more than 80 years, Reedy Industries Mechanical Division has dominated the Chicago Area by leveraging the Most Experienced Technicians, offering the Most Competitive Pricing and maintaining the Industries Highest Customer Satisfaction Rating. We partner with our customers by providing leading edge solutions and deliver unsurpassed results through a culture of safety and quality as our highest priority.

If this sounds like an opportunity that you or anyone in your networking group would like to hear more about, please email me directly at Rob@OnDekSolutions.com.

Extraordinary people passionately working together to help our customers WIN!

2. Likes buttwheat liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Do you still have open technician positions in KC?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobysteve View Post
    Do you still have open technician positions in KC?
    Hello,

We are always looking. Are you interested for yourself? Do you have a resume you could send over?

Post Likes
    Why is your e-mail linked to a temp agency? http://ondeksolutions.com/?page_id=2

Post Likes
    I was hired by Reedy Industries as a 3rd party to help them with their recruiting needs.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ReedyIndustries View Post
    I was hired by Reedy Industries as a 3rd party to help them with their recruiting needs.
    So is Reedy Industries a UA outfit?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chillerguy81 View Post
    So is Reedy Industries a UA outfit?
    They are MCCA members so chances are UA members too. Their website gives very limited info, for what I gather they are a restaurant and retail outfit, although I think I've worked on some equipment made by Reedy, I think it was a ice cream machine or something similar.
    I heard Chicago is booming with business, HVAC jobs are plenty and qualify applicants hard to come by, seems like a desperate attempt by a UA contractor try hiring through a temp agency.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    They are MCCA members so chances are UA members too. Their website gives very limited info, for what I gather they are a restaurant and retail outfit, although I think I've worked on some equipment made by Reedy, I think it was a ice cream machine or something similar.
    I heard Chicago is booming with business, HVAC jobs are plenty and qualify applicants hard to come by, seems like a desperate attempt by a UA contractor try hiring through a temp agency.
    Ahh 10-4. I'm not familiar with the company and didn't look them up. I also didn't realize they were an equipment manufacture. I was just curious because you don't see UA contractors hiring through a temp agency too often.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chillerguy81 View Post
    Ahh 10-4. I'm not familiar with the company and didn't look them up. I also didn't realize they were an equipment manufacture. I was just curious because you don't see UA contractors hiring through a temp agency too often.
    Contractors are allowed to hire outside the hall when the hall has no suitable candidates benching, right now even chronic bench warmers are working, everyone is looking for mechanics, schedule A contractors, the ones that pay less than BTJ scale are getting hit hard, nobody wants to work for less pay and benefits, so they are grabbing the riffraff from the other side anyway they can. The work forecast for next year looks even better.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in