Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: No Brain McCain

No Brain McCain

Bush part 2 struck again with a new comment about exportation of cigarettes to Iran and how we can kill them that way. Not long ago he launched into a spin on the Beach boys tune, at a conference, singing "Bomb bomb Iran" I am starting to think this guy may be dumber than Bush.

r404a

Quote Originally Posted by r404a View Post
    Bush part 2 struck again with a new comment about exportation of cigarettes to Iran and how we can kill them that way. Not long ago he launched into a spin on the Beach boys tune, at a conference, singing "Bomb bomb Iran" I am starting to think this guy may be dumber than Bush.

r404a
    Personally, I don't have a problem with turning those people into a glass parking lot.
    Last edited by k-fridge; 07-14-2008 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Innapropriate language
    In honor of Murray Woodgate (aka Carnak) 1961 - 2010

Quote Originally Posted by pabull View Post
    Personally, I don't have a problem with turning those people into a glass parking lot.
    They've done so many bad things to us.

Do unto others before they can do you.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

McCain explained his Bomb-Bomb Iran "tune" as "just a joke between old war veterans". Admittedly, it was a callous remark and he came off looking very dumb for saying it.
    As for exports to Iran including cigarettes...the Bush admin hasn't tried to thwart any export deals to their country and neither should McCain.... unless the deals involve Nuclear centrifuges and Yellow cake.

I'm not crazy about McCain either, but if the only alternative to McCain is Obama, I'll hold my nose and vote for McCain every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by Remodeltdt01 View Post
    They've done so many bad things to us.

Right , taking U.S. hostages is no big deal.................happens all the time.

Sending weapons and people into Iraq to kill our soldiers would be way down on my list too.

Never mind the constant rhetoric about destroying the West, he's probably just kidding.....
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Right , taking U.S. hostages is no big deal.................happens all the time.

Sending weapons and people into Iraq to kill our soldiers would be way down on my list too.

Never mind the constant rhetoric about destroying the West, he's probably just kidding.....
    OMG! They took some people hostage! Let's nuke them!

As for his rhetoric - that's all it is. Does anyone really think Iran is going to invade the US? Maybe they're going to nuke us? Even an idiot leader would understand that to nuke the US will turn their homeland into radioactive gravel.

You should move there dry wall guy.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    You should move there dry wall guy.
    If Bush/McCain get their way a lot of Americans will be moving there.

Dry wall?

If Bush/McCain get their way a lot of Americans will be moving there.

Dry wall?
    Good, sounds like Americans we dont need anyway.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Good, sounds like Americans we dont need anyway.
    They'll be US military. We need them and we shouldn't endanger their lives for no good reason.

They'll be US military. We need them and we shouldn't endanger their lives for no good reason.
    And what about our boys getting killed right now by Iran supplied weapons and men in Iraq? I guess it's our fault . We shouldn't be there, huh??

OMG! They took some people hostage! Let's nuke them!

As for his rhetoric - that's all it is. Does anyone really think Iran is going to invade the US? Maybe they're going to nuke us? Even an idiot leader would understand that to nuke the US will turn their homeland into radioactive gravel.

No, let's hold hands and sing kumbya.

You obviously don't understand their "leaders"......

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast