I'll miss Tony. We definitely disagreed on many issues, but he was fun to listen to in spite of the radio broadcast format, when he had his own show.

I never followed him after he did the White House press secretary thing.
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

Yeah he made press conferences fun again. I'll miss him he was a heck of a character and apparently one of the most talented people around. fun to watch him handle questions from the press knowing that's where he started at. One of his first jobs was in my hometown of Greensboro, NC at the local paper.

He left behind 3 children all under 16. My prayers are with his family and may he rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
    Yeah he made press conferences fun again. I'll miss him he was a heck of a character and apparently one of the most talented people around. fun to watch him handle questions from the press knowing that's where he started at. One of his first jobs was in my hometown of Greensboro, NC at the local paper.

He left behind 3 children all under 16. My prayers are with his family and may he rest in peace.
    They will be in our prayers.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

Tony was a genuinely decent guy, a breath of fresh air in a cutthroat industry.

He'll be missed.

Prayers to his family who lost a husband and father.

53 years old. Wow. Just makes me realize that I am on borrowed time. I raise my glass to one who got out with dignity. May God keep Tony Snow's family well.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Even in his dying days.....he didn't quit the position for health reasons..(gor forbid with terminal cancer) he quit because his life goals wouldn't meet what he needed for when he passed with his salary.

Even knowing he would pass soon...he still felt obligated to provide the absolute best he could for his family.

That's a good man in anyones book.

Tony Snow was a true gem in the news biz. He never had a mean thing to say, but he still got his point across with lots of humor. He will be missed!! GOD bless his family!!

I'm a Conservative but, I say the same thing about Tim Russert. He was tough, left-leaning, but also fair to everyone regardless of party affiliation.

It's truly a shock to lose two good newsmen in such a short time.
    In honor of Murray Woodgate (aka Carnak) 1961 - 2010