Freon Noise in system

I have a recently installed Trane XC95 and has been hooked up to my older Lennox A/C unit. They installed a Trane Coil at the furnace when they put in the furnace. My problem: I can hear a loud rush of freon whenever the comprssor starts the A/C cycle. It sound as if I have water hose running at full volume. I never had this sound before. They have checked and adjusted the charge on the freon. I beleive that there is air in the system. When they isntall the A-Coil they forced the freon into the compressor but I don't beleive that the evacuated the system. My concern beside the annoying noise is if air/moiture is in the system will that shorten the life of my compressor? I would like to have the system vacuumed or evacuated and recharged, is the a good solution? As a note there is a TXV on the system and system is cooling fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Doubt thats the problem.

The mismatch is more likely the cause.

The A/C coil is not part of the furnace. Its part of the cooling system, and should be matched to the OD unit.
    Now its not.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Beenthere
    thanks for your reply. As as safeguard do you think it advisable to do the evac and recharge anyway? I kinda thought that the two different comp/A coil could be a contributer.

I doubt it will help.

If they are willing to try ir, it won't hurt. But more likely then not, you'll still have the noise.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Also check and make sure your smaller copper tubing is not resting against
    the wall. That has been known to amplify the sound.

I wouldn't worry about it provided that the sound is consistent.

High pressure liquid refrigerant flows to the evaporator and boils off; some systems make more noise than others.

An intermittent sound would be a cause for concern though.
    General public's attitude towards our energy predicament: "I reject the reality of finite resource depletion and substitute it with my own; energy is infinite, we just need an alternative storage medium to run the cars on. The economy can grow indefinitely - we just need to "green" everything! Technology is energy! Peak what?"

A debt of gratitude to edward301. I found that tube in contact with a few joists and the center beam as well a gas pipe. I wrapped in foam tube pipe insulation and have ran 3-4 cycles and....silence. Just like the old days. Also a sincere thanks to all who responded. Saved enough for at least a tank of gas and a steak!