Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    I've been using one of these for a bit over 2 years and really like it.
    http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/d...ture=Product_8

It isn't as durable as the Veto bags, but is plenty durable for me doing service and installs. It weighs less than 4 pounds empty, less than half the weight of the comparably sized Veto bag.

When Mark mentioned this a couple of years ago I bought one and I don't even work.
    My tools look great in it.

mike does the bag have a frame, and doea the flap with the loops work to hold drivers? what i syour overall thoughts on the bag?

Quote Originally Posted by proplumb View Post
    mike does the bag have a frame, and doea the flap with the loops work to hold drivers? what i syour overall thoughts on the bag?
    Sorry I didn't reply earlier. Was outside.
    It doesn't seem to have a frame. It does have rigid panels I guess you could call framing. There are several loops and the flaps hold everything in nicely. I like the bag real well. I think I have it overloaded, I carry "stuff" to make repairs at m-i-l's house and it is pretty heavy. Quality is more than I expected. You should ask Mark about his, I take it he uses it daily.
    Last edited by mike3; 07-14-2008 at 11:37 PM.

mark if your around i would ove to hear some feedback

Anyone use the Custom Leather Craft #1539?

Thanks

-Dude

Extreme Hopalong with detachable pouch bag that I keep meter and high value items. Shoulder strap is comfortable.

http://www.all-spec.com/1/viewitem/0...nfo/w3path=cat

Smile Veto Tip

I cut some shoe lace pieces and tied in loops on the zipper pulls of my Veto and it takes the stress off the pull as I have broken one too.

The newer zippers are beefier but I still pull with the string.
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

i email them about my issue with the zipper and they email me back
    with an apology. a week later recieve the new lc, return the old one back. i dont even have to spend for shipping it back to them,now thats what i called warranty.oh by the way i ask if i can keep the shoulder strap, no problem they said.

I just received my VETO LC yestarday from my wife for our Anniversary. It's alot bigger than I expected, but love the design. I guess I will just have to play around with it and decide what I do and don't need to keep with me to keep the weight down.

Quote Originally Posted by jid1877 View Post
    I just received my VETO LC yestarday from my wife for our Anniversary. It's alot bigger than I expected, but love the design. I guess I will just have to play around with it and decide what I do and don't need to keep with me to keep the weight down.
    mine is loaded down,and I have no problem
    its still better than that dig or dump CLC
    The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

we need a few more sheep dogs to keep barking at the wolves,and the stupid sheep

A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by penetr8or View Post
    I've had a veto lc for about 1.5 years and I like it, except for the fact that the zippers no longer zip up all the time, and can be quite a pain to deal with at times. Is 1.5 years too much to ask out of a tool bag or should I be a bit dissapointed. The price tag was almost $200 after all.
    Call Veto at 877-847-1448 and let them know about this problem. They will send you out a replacement bag immediately with a prepaid return label. Just put old bag in box, reseal, stick on new label and drop at Fed Ex. I just received a warranty replacement from them due to a faulty zipper and was surprised to see how many improvements they have made since I bought mine!! Best investment I ever made. Constantly am getting comments from customers about what a nice tool bag it is! My boss had to get one when he saw mine! Don't work for Veto, just a BIG fan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123