Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    im with you man i have had zipper problems with my lc, the pull snapped in half quite wierd, but i have not made any effort to get warrent on the bag so i cant *****

Quote Originally Posted by penetr8or View Post
    I've had a veto lc for about 1.5 years and I like it, except for the fact that the zippers no longer zip up all the time, and can be quite a pain to deal with at times. Is 1.5 years too much to ask out of a tool bag or should I be a bit dissapointed. The price tag was almost $200 after all.

There is a 5 year warranty on Veto bags. Call them about it.
    Aircraft Mechanical Accessories Technician. The Air Force changed the job title to Air Craft Environmental Systems Technician. But I've decided I'll always be a Mech Acc.

I got the small Crapsman from Sears. I had the big Husky bag before, which I really liked, but it was falling apart after a couple years of abuse and it wouldnt fit in the box on my current truck. I had a tough time finding one that was compact enough to fit my needs and still practical. I finally settled on this one. It's small, but actually has enough room for most of the tools I need on a regular basis. I can wedge my drill in there fine, but I have to be careful with my gauges. I already broke one of them when they fell out while I was on the ladder. I've had it for a couple months and it seems to be holding up fine so far. I think I paid about $30 for it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Zach

sorry fellas VETO all the way
    The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

we need a few more sheep dogs to keep barking at the wolves,and the stupid sheep

A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

what can i say veto to the depot

I have a veto LC and the zipper went bad after about a year and a half. I like the bag and called them. Asked what the zipper woud cost to repair. They sent me a new bag said put the old bag in the box and ship it back. Shipping tag and everything in the box. With that kind of service I found the bag I will use until the last wrench turning days. I even got an email saying sorry for the broken zipper. Above and beyond of what they needed to do.

i have nothing bad to sat about quality and service from veto. im displeased about the desighn is all

get the veto LC bag!! its the best bag i have ever seen or used! i will never own a different bag!

i gotta admit, the bag has a little heft to it, but it far outweighs making repedeted trips to the service truck!!
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

P.S. pics were from just after i got the bag, it has many more tools in it now

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    P.S. pics were from just after i got the bag, it has many more tools in it now
    Fixin' ta say,mine got 3 times what yours has
    but,still doesn't weigh what my CLC did,bc of all the junk it collected I am very impressed so far
    The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

we need a few more sheep dogs to keep barking at the wolves,and the stupid sheep

A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

i have had no probs with the zippers on my bag so far.

my bag did come with some instructions that said to put some spray silicone on the zippers to keep them in shape and working properly.

who knew, people in this industry that don't read destructions

i want more info on the bighouse...does it have an internal frame, any issues, does everything fit? ie pliers and kleins

Ive got the CLC with the large center plastic case. It is the best $35.00 I have spent in a long time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast