Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

It's about the bag

Ok this might be a little off topic but in my quest to be organized and have a go to spot for that one tool, I can't seem to find the bag for me. I looked at the top end bags but they are a huge expense. I also saw in the Craftsman book and they look pretty nice. I have a few boxes, buckets, etc they I use. What is the going opinion on the craftsman stuff.

-Dude

Im thinking the good ol leather shoulder holster tool bag. You gotta have several though for different jobs.

A VETO will pay you back.

i just switched out of my veto, and im happy. i have the lc for my meters and the xl for my handtools. im so tierd of fighting to get my pliers back in the pockets, they are way too small. fo that matter so are the screwdriver pockets as well i shouldn't have to fight to get my kleins in , and for around 200.00 a peice they are way out of line. my helper uses my lc now, my xl is my meter bag, and i bought a 30.00 kunny's bag, their new tookteck line or something. its got a nice long parts case that buckles at the top of the bag and hugh pplier pockets inside for the money and preformance i would replace that every few months and still be ahead. i hope veto is looking at our posts and will make the changes that we have been asking.

I think they do........ that is very constructive feedback.

I don't hesitate to drop them a line whether they want to hear it or not.

I get the impression they do indeed want to hear it.

with all of my ventin though i would allways keep one for my meter bag, i have never had anything break since i switched to a veto and even when they are upside down your tools dont fall out

I've been using one of these for a bit over 2 years and really like it.
    http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/d...ture=Product_8

It isn't as durable as the Veto bags, but is plenty durable for me doing service and installs. It weighs less than 4 pounds empty, less than half the weight of the comparably sized Veto bag.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Thumbs up

I like the awp bags, and have owned several.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

a 5 gallon bucket with a lid & a malco pouch in it to organize your handtools.
    it even doubles as a seat when nap time comes. don't ferget the 2-wheeler w/ pneumatic rims to carry the 100# bucket because it seems to collect & multiply hardware, fittings & brass all by itself

mark
    i love the look of the bighouse. can the wrench pockets in the flap hold drivers or are they too small?

I have the CLC 1132 75 pouch tool backpack....

I like it. It holds everything I need to do my work and is extremely good for my back.

heres a link....

http://www.acetoolonline.com/Custom-...p/clc-1132.htm
    I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

I've had a veto lc for about 1.5 years and I like it, except for the fact that the zippers no longer zip up all the time, and can be quite a pain to deal with at times. Is 1.5 years too much to ask out of a tool bag or should I be a bit dissapointed. The price tag was almost $200 after all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast