Pics of install - let the comments fly - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smittyii View Post
    some times great customer service means blowing off the code. i wouldn't want to be the one to tell the h.o. he wasted half a day making up a pretty pad cause he put it in the wrong place. i'd fire any hand that did tell him. nice install, excellent equipment.
    So if you where a contractor you would jeopardize your livelihood and endanger the lives of others to make a customer happy. Now that would be pathetic work ethics.

some times great customer service means blowing off the code. i wouldn't want to be the one to tell the h.o. he wasted half a day making up a pretty pad cause he put it in the wrong place. i'd fire any hand that did tell him. nice install, excellent equipment.
    I'd just put it where it belongs and explain why.

Great customer service never means blowing off the code. and you would fire a guy for it? Wow.... seek help.

I Love these threads they draw more of a crowd than if you had the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders posted here naked.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Nice outside unit, I would put the diconect higher and off to one side.

As for the inside unit, don't really know, I'm glad I didn't have to do it, looks like a pain. Everyone where I am uses mid efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by DPSwitch View Post
    I'd just put it where it belongs and explain why.

Great customer service never means blowing off the code. and you would fire a guy for it? Wow.... seek help.
    i never said i wouldn't move the disconnect ,maybe how you treat customers is different than the way i do. i pay my employees to treat them the way i treat them.
    "When the people find they can vote themselves money,that will herald the end of the republic" - Benjamin Franklin

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force;like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action"- George Washington

In the famous words of that great American hero Rodney King, can't we call just get along?

From what i see and have read,,,,this job had no pride put into it and not much skill....remember this is just my opinion....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    I Love these threads they draw more of a crowd than if you had the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders posted here naked.
    I'll have to think about that one..........................

Quote Originally Posted by second opinion View Post
    So if you where a contractor you would jeopardize your livelihood and endanger the lives of others to make a customer happy. Now that would be pathetic work ethics.
    we carry hammer drills and fishtape on our trucks. i'm not so pathetic i can't read a code book. 1 red tag in 25 years.
    "When the people find they can vote themselves money,that will herald the end of the republic" - Benjamin Franklin

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force;like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action"- George Washington

we carry hammer drills and fishtape on our trucks. i'm not so pathetic i can't read a code book. 1 red tag in 25 years.
    Was it disconnect related?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by billva View Post
    Was it disconnect related?
    nope, drip leg related.

Quote Originally Posted by wpg_hvac-r_redseal_ View Post
    From what i see and have read,,,,this job had no pride put into it and not much skill....remember this is just my opinion....
    Assuming you don't want to keep your reasons secret, is there anything that can be brought to the attention of the company to have it corrected? Or are your reasons based on cosmetic issues?

As for the disconnect box, if it passes inspection, great, If not, it doesn't seem that big of a deal to move it to where it needs to be.

Concerning the condensate drain freezing during winter, what is the usual solution to this problem? My last furnace was an 80, so I have not dealt with this before.

Any other issues I need to bring to their attention?

Thanks.

never mind

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast