Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Need Help...Outside unit will not shut off

Post Likes
    I was going to tell you it was one of the little black rectangular things
    behind the panel, but it took me so long to read through all the posts.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Milk man View Post
    Hey Tribal, we need you. And any other less experienced techs. This site was started with being able to help DIYer's. The past and present owner's, and other's like me, have seen the light about dispensing advice to untrain people over the net. But we can help you if you go Pro.

The Pro forum is free. You have to jump through some hoops only to verify that you are a student or a person that makes their living in the HVACR industry. You have enough posts so please apply for pro status.

Bring your questions. We will still bust your chops, but will help you. In return others on this site will be able to learn from your problems. I suspect many that have read this thread don't even know what the reversing relay is. Now you know something that may help other members.
    I did apply for pro as soon as I got 15 posts. I haven't heard anything back from anyone...I don't know how it works, but I thought I might at least get a confirmation email stating they recieved it or whatever...I ain't trying to be like this...but I don't see being out in the field and having to call your boss for a little bit of help and him acting like most of these kids on here. As a matter of fact my boss would of been happy that I called and asked for a little bit of help instead of spending 3 hours at the job.....

Post Likes
    I would like to know where I said anything about "GROWING A SET"....and to think I have been asking for help from someone who can't even remember what I really said...

Post Likes
    Glad you got it figured out.Did you learn anything from it.At the end of the that is all that matters.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by twilli3967 View Post
    Twilli says lets vote, should he be pro or not
    His application has been submitted. Just waiting on some verifications. So far, there is only one thread about one system to go on and that could be a DIYer playing us.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by twilli3967 View Post
    Twilli says lets vote, should he be pro or not
    my vote

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by tribalfreak06 View Post
    I did apply for pro as soon as I got 15 posts. I haven't heard anything back from anyone...I don't know how it works, but I thought I might at least get a confirmation email stating they recieved it or whatever...I ain't trying to be like this...but I don't see being out in the field and having to call your boss for a little bit of help and him acting like most of these kids on here. As a matter of fact my boss would of been happy that I called and asked for a little bit of help instead of spending 3 hours at the job.....
    An email was sent back to you. Did you not receive it?
    Training is important!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by aintitfun View Post
    my vote
    No votes on this thread will have any bearing on a pro application. Any member who provides verification of being a professional in the HVAC field will receive professional status. Attitude has nothing to do with it. How good a tech is has nothing to do with it. We are not an elitist group of pros.
    Training is important!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    No votes on this thread will have any bearing on a pro application. Any member who provides verification of being a professional in the HVAC field will receive professional status. Attitude has nothing to do with it. How good a tech is has nothing to do with it. We are not an elitist group of pros.
    I am completely aware of that, I know I dont see membership comm. under my name. Entertainment value only.

Post Likes

Thumbs up

Why not.

Post Likes

Tribal, Lets All Call A Truce

Hopefully, you will hear something soon on the pro app. There is a ton of useful information in those forums. You came across as kind of an @%$ before, that is why everyone including myself, returned the favor. Put it all behind us. Just dont take everything people say so personally, and expect that when you ask a question, there may be some that fault you for it, but just let them be your motivator to continue learning. I have only had pro privelages for a short time, but everyone here has been awesome with ?s I have asked.

Post Likes
    Hopefully, you will hear something soon on the pro app. There is a ton of useful information in those forums. You came across as kind of an @%$ before, that is why everyone including myself, returned the favor. Put it all behind us. Just dont take everything people say so personally, and expect that when you ask a question, there may be some that fault you for it, but just let them be your motivator to continue learning. I have only had pro privelages for a short time, but everyone here has been awesome with ?s I have asked.
    It's called the hazing process.

Post Likes
    I am completely aware of that, I know I dont see membership comm. under my name. Entertainment value only.
    I also realize this as well. Just making certain we are covering all bases with this. Please, take no offense, I am just covering the collective butts of the members of the Membership Committee.

Of course, it was that darned twilli that started this

Twilli used to be anarchist.
    Training is important!

Post Likes
    Wait till he has questions about R718.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in