Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
    Did you get it fixed.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Well since no one is allowed to just give me a straight answer...I don't see why I should have to answer any of you.

LOL
    You don't have to.

If, you had bothered to read all the post, and answer the questions that were asked. You would have discovered that some of us were trying to lead you to the right answer.

Yep, over the years, I have been given the answers to questions. Many times when that same type of problem showed up on another unit. I couldn't remember what the answer was. Why, because I didn't have to think for myself on the previous one.

Just being given the answer, will not help you learn.

But. In the pro tech forum. Answer to questions such as this are given. We're not allowed to give them in the open public forum.

Plus cert boosting doesn't doesn't encourage straight answers.
    Contractor locator map

Trust me I read every post...98.9% of them had nothing to do with what I was asking....they just had to do with cutting the "new guy" down...obviously cause they have nothing better to do with there life than wait for a new guy to come on....I wasn't asking for the exact answer...I was looking for someone to kinda lead me in the right direction....And yes you are right...people asked me questions...but at the same time had something rude to say......I am sorry that not everyone is made equal and I am not going to be a "PRO" overnight like everyone else on this board. Sorry that I even tried to make things easier...but as usual, people always want to make it more difficult than it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by tribalfreak06 View Post
    Trust me I read every post...98.9% of them had nothing to do with what I was asking....they just had to do with cutting the "new guy" down...obviously cause they have nothing better to do with there life than wait for a new guy to come on....I wasn't asking for the exact answer...I was looking for someone to kinda lead me in the right direction....And yes you are right...people asked me questions...but at the same time had something rude to say......I am sorry that not everyone is made equal and I am not going to be a "PRO" overnight like everyone else on this board. Sorry that I even tried to make things easier...but as usual, people always want to make it more difficult than it really is.
    Get over it.

Inappropriate comment
    Last edited by BaldLoonie; 07-12-2008 at 12:38 PM.

Sorry, I don't recall the part where you tried to make anythng easier.

Here one reply to you:

Code:
    Didn't start this until a new stat was put on. Or is this why the new stat was put on.
    Code:
    Wiring diagrams tell you more then where the wires go. They tell you what the device is that the wires go to.
    No bashing or degrading there.

Since you been working on this all day. It doesn't sound like a service call for a company.
    Your own unit, a relatives, or a friends.

Code:
    Not often you get a whole day to figure out the problem for one unit. I have pointed to where to look. You are more interested in defending your certs then fixing the unit. If you read the wiring diagram like you say you have. Then what turns the condenser on?
    Should have answered that one.

Code:
    If your really sorry. Then answer the questions you were asked. Why was the stat changed. What turns on the condenser.
    Another attempt to lead you in the right direction.

Code:
    Do to a recent warning. No, I won't give the straight answer. But, I will ask questions, that may help him think it through. He just has to get his head on straight, and pay attention.
    Still another attempt.

Seems there were many attempts to help you. But your feelings were hurt, and you refused to be helped.
    Contractor locator map

Still have to see any questions that were trying to help me out.

Stuck Contactor Or Low Voltage Wiring Touching Each Other.or Bad Tstat.

Actually it was none of the above....but thank you for being nice enough to at least help me.....That is the three things I looked for first....ended up being the thermostat reversing relay

And if you read all the questions. You would have seen the one that asked you what controls the condenser.

And you would have been lead to the relays.

You left your pride get in the way.
    Contractor locator map

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    And if you read all the questions. You would have seen the one that asked you what controls the condenser.

And you would have been lead to the relays.

You left your pride get in the way.

Like I said...sorry that I ain't a "PRO" like you....but if you happen to type in "A/C won't shut off" it comes up with all kinds of different stuff from bad t-stat, stuck contactor, and relays.

Quote Originally Posted by tribalfreak06 View Post
    inappropriate comment
    WOW, that took a lot of imagination.
    Last edited by BaldLoonie; 07-12-2008 at 12:38 PM.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast