Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    don't understand why I would have to wait till 15 post to find out, then pay money to become a professional member...but alright.

Can't give advise on open forum.To many do it yourselfers.I think it is free.

Quote Originally Posted by tribalfreak06 View Post
    I just recently graduated HVAC school and I am all certified...but still can't figure this one out

You were not taught troubleshooting in HVAC school?

get a bigger hammer

Well you dont pay money to become a professional member. I am surprised to hear you graduated, this is a very simple problem you have and you cannot figure it out. I am going to call you out on it, THIS IS A DIYer IN DISGUISE.

actually I was taught troubleshooting....but we never went across anything as to why the outside unit would still run on its own with no t-stat hooked up....and I have been trying to troubleshoot all day long...still can't figure it out.

By the way "all certified" , you kinda gave yourself away on that one.

If you truly went to school for this, take my advice. 1st call the "school" in question, and tell them you want your money back, 2nd take that money and pay someone who knows what they are doing to fix your ac.

Quote Originally Posted by aintitfun View Post
    Well you dont pay money to become a professional member. I am surprised to hear you graduated, this is a very simple problem you have and you cannot figure it out. I am going to call you out on it, THIS IS A DIYer IN DISGUISE.
    Yup....you busted me....DIYer in disguise. This is amazing that I can ask for a lil bit of help...like you have never had to ask anyone for help....and you want to be such a _ _ _ _ about it...but thats cool....cause I know for a fact...I ain't just a DIYer.....especially not with a CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY for passing Residential A/C, Air Distribution, Heat Pump, Gas Furnaces, Oil Furnaces....and a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION as a Universal Type Technician as required by 40 CFR 8.2 Subpart F.....But yeah your right...I am just a DIYer, with all my certificates.

Take it easy on the guy.Like most he didn't read the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Bugs wouldn't cause the indoor unit to operate or wouldn't allow the outdoor unit to shut down by turning off the furnace power. It has to be in the control system.
    I know that, just trying to add a little levity to the conversation.

Yup....you busted me....DIYer in disguise. This is amazing that I can ask for a lil bit of help...like you have never had to ask anyone for help....and you want to be such a _ _ _ _ about it...but thats cool....cause I know for a fact...I ain't just a DIYer.....especially not with a CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY for passing Residential A/C, Air Distribution, Heat Pump, Gas Furnaces, Oil Furnaces....and a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION as a Universal Type Technician as required by 40 CFR 8.2 Subpart F.....But yeah your right...I am just a DIYer, with all my certificates.
    Dude don't get so upset if you can't take guys on the net you will never make it as a tech.

actually I was taught troubleshooting....but we never went across anything as to why the outside unit would still run on its own with no t-stat hooked up....and I have been trying to troubleshoot all day long...still can't figure it out.
    What "school" did you attend?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast